Dwight Howard on First Take

TheNorthCydeRises

Cue all the jack-legs with the, "Bwah, Dwight so dum, how can he say Durant is better than Lebron all-time, Blah, he says he's better than Lebron Durand, blah, bleh, bloh ...."

I'm not even that big a fan of his but dude is just hated.  Sorry I just perused a realgm thread on him talking about shooting 3's and people are just killing the guy.  It's not even on that level.  People talk about him like he kidnapped a bus full o' kids or something.  It's ridiculous.

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Cue all the jack-legs with the, "Bwah, Dwight so dum, how can he say Durant is better than Lebron all-time, Blah, he says he's better than Lebron Durand, blah, bleh, bloh ...."

I'm not even that big a fan of his but dude is just hated.  Sorry I just perused a realgm thread on him talking about shooting 3's and people are just killing the guy.  It's not even on that level.  People talk about him like he kidnapped a bus full o' kids or something.  It's ridiculous.

You know that when you are pretending to be those that have complaints you are actually starting the complaining and and arguing in the topic, right? 

18 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

You know that when you are pretending to be those that have complaints you are actually starting the complaining and and arguing in the topic, right? 

Kinda stealing their thunder at least.

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Indicated that Durant is almost "7-1" . . lol.

"Since I love you guys so much, I was recorded at 6'10" and three-quarters with no shoes, so with my shoes on I'm 7-feet," Durant finally revealed.

So, why has Durant been listed at 6-foot-9 for so long? 

"I just like messin' with people. They just ask me so much... yeah, I just like messin' with people."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/warriors-forward-kevin-durant-finally-reveals-his-true-height

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So mean ....

That's it??? And here I was rushing to get some popcorn. AND NO MOTHERFER ITS NOT MY EVERYDAY ROUTINE!!!...

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

That's it??? And here I was rushing to get some popcorn. AND NO MOTHERFER ITS NOT MY EVERYDAY ROUTINE!!!...

It's coming ...

(Wait'll I'm back on my laptop. I'm lazy when on mobile.)

Ya know, we always chide @Dolfan23 for being an absentee owner of sorts.  He assures us there are legit reasons for his absense(s).

Well, we decided to look into his activities when he's not around.  Turns out he's got quite a few kool hobbies.

Modeling ...

Windy Day

Skateboardin'

Skate Fall

He's apparently a pretty solid track 'n field "athlete".

Track and Fail

It's ok, Dolf.  We all pitched in and got you a cake commemorating your contribution to society ...

ylial

16 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

D8's outfit on The Jump this afternoon. "Only in My Dreeeeeeeeeeeams..."

~lw3

As real as it may seeee-eem ...