• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Philly made the same offer for Dennis, would you take it?

sturt

5 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I don't recall seeing anyone say anything about getting Dwight 15 feeds in a game.  Besides, as poor as Dennis' passing is, most of them would have ended up as turnovers anyway.

Love the agenda. Just love it. I'm not defending Dennis but y'all really need to just stop with acting like it's all his fault.

Like I said. Unless your PG is pass first and an ego stroker, he will clash with Dwight. Period. End of the story.

Edited by Lurker

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Love the agenda. Just love it. I'm not defending Dennis but y'all really need to just stop with acting like it's all his fault.

Like I said. Unless your PG is pass first and an ego stroker, he will clash with Dwight. Period. End of the story.

I didn't say it's all Dennis' fault.  However, there is a problem with your team if the PG refuses to pass to an open teammate.  When your PG is 23 years old going on 13, it's not a good thing.

3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I didn't say it's all Dennis' fault.  However, there is a problem with your team if the PG refuses to pass to an open teammate.  When your PG is 23 years old going on 13, it's not a good thing.

Unless your PG is pass first period, and an ego stroker, Dwight will end up hating him.

END OF STORY