• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight "Superman" Howard Appreciation Thread

benhillboy

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Thanks Dwight for entertaining us fans for a full season (and a couple games in the playoffs we were told by many we wouldn't even make) as the Anti-Al. Keep working on those free throws, stay out of Amelie's late at night, and holler if you need auto insurance tips.

~lw3

LMAO @ that jersey in your avatar.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LMAO @ that jersey in your avatar.

I loved it too...I swear we had a squawked that had that or something similar around 2005 or so...maybe it was realgm aka the trash site...

50 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not sure if that is class . . . or a slap in the face.

That dude literally got traded out of the blue, similar to what happened to Dominique.   I guess the Twitter account felt they had to show some "class", since Dwight show the "class" first.

And was this today?

DC4wyK5XsAIIHN5.jpg

Dude is still literally working in the community, despite being traded.

Kojak's plan better work, or his azz will be ran out of here in 3 years.  Trust and believe that he doesn't have 7 years to build something.  No way in hell.

7 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

I thought that was Dwight with all of his kids.

@Dolfan23  you're on a roll today. Two Lol  moments from your post.  You must be fun to work with,  but a walking talking HR  violation.  I'm not sure how your HR  team sleeps at night;  ah  the  cost of having top talent.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ATLien_ said:

@Dolfan23  you're on a roll today. Two Lol  moments from your post.  You must be fun to work with,  but a walking talking HR  violation.  I'm not sure how your HR  team sleeps at night;  ah  the  cost of having top talent.

Thank you sir! And that's actually pretty funny you say that as I commonly refer to myself as an HR nightmare. If I wasn't so good at what I do they'd probably have fired me long ago. 

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm not sure if that is class . . . or a slap in the face.

That dude literally got traded out of the blue, similar to what happened to Dominique.   I guess the Twitter account felt they had to show some "class", since Dwight show the "class" first.

And was this today?

Dude is still literally working in the community, despite being traded.

Kojak's plan better work, or his azz will be ran out of here in 3 years.  Trust and believe that he doesn't have 7 years to build something.  No way in hell.

Who knows how it really works in the NBA. I think it's odd timing that Dwight was Tweeting about suggesting trades when he actually got traded. Somehow I don't think it was a coincidence and I'm sure he knew before we did. I also think it was a class to send him to a team coached by the guy who got the most out of Dwight in his career. I mean we could have sent him someplace like New York or Brooklyn if we really wanted to screw him over. Charlotte has a nice team that fits him perfectly. I can't recall the last time the Hawks traded a player without sending them to a great situation for them. Most teams would never worry about doing that. 

1 hour ago, Dolfan23 said:

Thank you sir! And that's actually pretty funny you say that as I commonly refer to myself as an HR nightmare. If I wasn't so good at what I do they'd probably have fired me long ago. 

Dolfan did you grow ur beard out and put in on ur avatar? Or do you just love vilicon salley?

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Dolfan did you grow ur beard out and put in on ur avatar? Or do you just love vilicon salley?

I'm a big Guilfoyle fan and was watching SV so decided that his avatar fit my personality pretty well.