• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where the Heck is Coach Bud??

Blunt91

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Probably not over the the Kelly issue.

I think it's funny.

A funny line... and... funny that Peoria's gnawing on this bone and won't let it go... good stuff.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Doesn't say anything particularly illuminating, but at least it's something...

If you google Thjr, there's an article with quotes from coach Bud.  I guesss you guys will finally stop making up all this controversy.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If you google Thjr, there's an article with quotes from coach Bud.  I guesss you guys will finally stop making up all this controversy.

Too lazy to look it up, but unless he gave some indication in an article about THjr that he's on-board with everything that's happened since he stepped down, it's not going to stop me (for one) from suspecting he's not feeling the love and the alleged partnership. And really, I don't even get the lack of unanimity on that front--clear as day, Ressler deliberately delayed scheduling the Schlenk press conference for a date/time when Bud would have a ready-made reason for not being in attendance. The peace-love-happiness thing kind-of got derailed from the start, then he had nothing to say at the draftees' presser (going back to the Ferry years, I believe that's the first time he wasn't expected at the front table), and finally today... six weeks later... we get something. Finally, something. I am one of those who want to see him stick around, so it's pretty discouraging to see him seem so distant, whether by his own decision or if it was asked of him by someone above him.

11 minutes ago, sturt said:

Too lazy to look it up, but unless he gave some indication in an article about THjr that he's on-board with everything that's happened since he stepped down, it's not going to stop me (for one) from suspecting he's not feeling the love and the alleged partnership. And really, I don't even get the lack of unanimity on that front--clear as day, Ressler deliberately delayed scheduling the Schlenk press conference for a date/time when Bud would have a ready-made reason for not being in attendance. The peace-love-happiness thing kind-of got derailed from the start, then he had nothing to say at the draftees' presser (going back to the Ferry years, I believe that's the first time he wasn't expected at the front table), and finally today... six weeks later... we get something. Finally, something. I am one of those who want to see him stick around, so it's pretty discouraging to see him seem so distant, whether by his own decision or if it was asked of him by someone above him.

Or maybe he's more concerned about getting his staff together to coach these guys up than to talk to the Media.  Everything you've been talking about is speculation and ya'll are acting as if its fact.  Until Bud is fired or quits I won't believe it.