Hawks interested in Shabazz Muhammad

johnnyde

2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

That was after he spent a year in the d league learning how to d up

There's room in the g league ! Lol

i hope we pick him up. I like his offensive game...if he can add a 3! Man! That dude would be damn awesome. 

Right now outside of running the floor and being fairly good on cuts ....he has a very tough post up game in the half court offense and he shoots some very well percentages. I say sign him .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The "tank crew" should love a signing like this.  He's a good enough scorer to keep us "competitive" in games, but horrible enough on defense to give up the game winner at the end.  Defensively, he's like putting a curtain up as your front door, when a hurricane is coming.

Shabazz is a "professional scorer".   No long midrange game whatsoever.  Just a dog around the rim, who can get hot from 3 point range on occasion.

I wouldn't be shocked if he improved on defense under bud and staff. Then leaves for a much higher salary...and all the hawk fans including tankers will want him back

• Premium Member

His defense is better than you guys are giving him credit for.

I like him, always have. Who remembers Adrian Dantley? Bazz is a lot like him. He is absolute money on the left low block. You just don't see small forward types that can score inside with post moves and hook shots like Bazz can. His left hand is deadly.

Depending on what we sign him for this could be a good value signing. We need a SF and he is probably the best available. If he gets a deal like the recent ones we've given out then I'm all for it.

• Like 3