• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyrie Irving and the impacts on Cleveland's Draft Pick

hawkster911

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

30 wins will net us the 3rd pick in the draft?

I was just answering what you asked. My personal opinion is we will be lucky to win 25. All i know is if we are going to be bad, i would rather miss the playoffs and get a chance in the lottery. We sneak in at the 8th seed I think it could slow the rebuild a little.

• Premium Member
Just now, noble said:

Dedmon and Ily. Ok so I can buy 2nd stringers as starters. And Dorsey is 3rd string right now on the depth chart not 4th.

Pretty sure Dorsey is behind Baze, Bembry, and Belinelli. By the way, Millsap was coming off the bench when we signed too

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Pretty sure Dorsey is behind Baze, Bembry, and Belinelli. By the way, Millsap was coming off the bench when we signed too

Milsap was coming off the bench? What? Have you been smoking or drinking tonight? 

Bembry is listed as the backup SF. But the fact we are even talking about relying on Dorsey and Belinelli and Bembry as our PG backups should give pause.

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

And so was Korver

And so was DMC by the way

Ok so you are hyped for this team. That makes one. I can't honestly believe anyone thinks this team is even close to the team it was last year. If we make the playoffs it will be one of the best coaching jobs in the history of the NBA.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, noble said:

Milsap was coming off the bench? What? Have you been smoking or drinking tonight? 

Bembry is listed as the backup SF. But the fact we are even talking about relying on Dorsey and Belinelli and Bembry as our PG backups should give pause.

You're right..Utah was planning on bringing him off the bench had he resigned

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, noble said:

Ok so you are hyped for this team. That makes one. I can't honestly believe anyone thinks this team is even close to the team it was last year. If we make the playoffs it will be one of the best coaching jobs in the history of the NBA.

I don't know how you get that I'm hyped for this team from me stating that they won't have the 3rd worse record in the league

3 minutes ago, noble said:

If this team wins 30 games, it will be one of the best coaching jobs in the history of the NBA.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, noble said:

By the way, Bembry is a guard

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

By the way, Bembry is a guard

I know. I was just saying what he is listed on the depth chart at this moment. 

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Hyped or not as negative as you or KB21?

I'm not negative I'm realistic that we are in a rebuild. I'm not buying Schlenk saying he thinks this team will be competitive. I'm fine with laying an egg as long as the team gets built the right way.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, noble said:

I know. I was just saying what he is listed on the depth chart at this moment. 

I'm not negative I'm realistic that we are in a rebuild. I'm not buying Schlenk saying he thinks this team will be competitive. I'm fine with laying an egg as long as the team gets built the right way.

I think the team easily wins 30 games.  Even the bookies think 33 so if you and KB21 really feel they are wrong, go make some money instead of wasting time here.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Then go makes some money instead of wasting your time here.

2 things..

1) You're not my daddy, quit telling me what to do.

2) It's a message board, a place for opinions and discussions. Have to have a thick skin if you are going to post on it.

Part of being a fan is being disappointed when your team goes into tank mode. Ask any Cubs fan. You spend 100 years whining and moaning but  win that 1 world series and you're like "SCOREBOARD".

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, thecampster said:

2 things..

1) You're not my daddy, quit telling me what to do.

2) It's a message board, a place for opinions and discussions. Have to have a thick skin if you are going to post on it.

Part of being a fan is being disappointed when your team goes into tank mode. Ask any Cubs fan. You spend 100 years whining and moaning but  win that 1 world series and you're like "SCOREBOARD".

If it makes you feel better to whine about something that hasn't happened then have at it...I was just suggesting to you go make money if you are truly the nostradumis you claim to be.

Secondly, there maybe some here that appreciate your constant whining but as a general rule, its one of the most unappealing  traits to have. Just saying.

27-32 wins. 35 if The Menace continues his ascent, Gaze reverts back to ok, Printz picks up where he left off in the playoffs, and The Baptist is for real. Lots of ifs, but likely ifs.

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

If it makes you feel better to whine about something that hasn't happened then have at it...I was just suggesting to you go make money if you are truly the nostradumis you claim to be.

Secondly, there maybe some here that appreciate your constant whining but as a general rule, its one of the most unappealing  traits to have. Just saying.

You say us predicting a bad season is whining. No, it is us looking at the roster and saying what we think will happen. It diesnt have to ve sunny and positive all the time. I'm fine with losing a ton of games as long as it nets us a great draft pick and we pick it well. Just because we think the team will be bad this season doesn't mean we aren't fans or won't watch, it just means we aren't expecting the playoffs or to win a lot of games.

Edited by noble