PF - Ilyasova

PF - Collins

White

PG - Schröder

G - Bembry

F - Belinelli

PF - Muscala

C - Dedmon

Safe to say that is our 10-man rotation, with the starters right now being Schröder - Baze - Prince - Ilyasova - Dedmon

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1

They certainly won't make the playoffs if they are playing against themselves all year. May look like that anyway a great deal this season but we'll be aggressive and pretty fast as well with several of our combos on the floor. So that will be why we watch I think, and of course to see our youngsters mature into a legit enough team to win. Time horizon is lengthy on that am sure. 

Thanks for the video, things are getting clear for me.

we have no PG play on this team apart from Dennis, we move the ball right and left but we have no PG to give him a rest, Delaney is not a PG and Maggette is not an NBA player. Cannot understand why we cut Cook and Felder... we cannot find anyone inside to finish a play, really disapointed.

Bembry is already better than Bazemore, he needs to control turnovers and try to not force so much on penetrations but he needs playing time, could develop nicely on an all around player

Collins can make his thing without any single play called for him, best PF on the team.

Prince is the best player on the team with Dennis. Dennis, Prince and Collins are good blocks for a rebuild.

Dedmon is a great defensive presence, offensively is limited and is even worst because we cannot find him on the paint to finish with a dunk.

Ilyasova is not a starter, not enough defense, lost in attack... Babbit was playing better.

Really liked Brussino, the guy can play and can shoot, he outplayed Bellinelli.

If you would have to chose a lineup from this scrimmage it would be

Dennis, Bembry, Prince, Collins and Dedmon backed up by

FA, Bazemore??, Brussino, Babbit, Muscala

Edited by gurpilo

8 hours ago, gurpilo said:

Thanks for the video, things are getting clear for me.

we have no PG play on this team apart from Dennis, we move the ball right and left but we have no PG to give him a rest, Delaney is not a PG and Maggette is not an NBA player. Cannot understand why we cut Cook and Felder... we cannot find anyone inside to finish a play, really disapointed.

Bembry is already better than Bazemore, he needs to control turnovers and try to not force so much on penetrations but he needs playing time, could develop nicely on an all around player

Collins can make his thing without any single play called for him, best PF on the team.

Prince is the best player on the team with Dennis. Dennis, Prince and Collins are good blocks for a rebuild.

Dedmon is a great defensive presence, offensively is limited and is even worst because we cannot find him on the paint to finish with a dunk.

Ilyasova is not a starter, not enough defense, lost in attack... Babbit was playing better.

Really liked Brussino, the guy can play and can shoot, he outplayed Bellinelli.

If you would have to chose a lineup from this scrimmage it would be

Dennis, Bembry, Prince, Collins and Dedmon backed up by

FA, Bazemore??, Brussino, Babbit, Muscala

Seems like Coach Bud wants the 3rd string PointGuard to be more of a Pure point than a scorer.  He sees Maggette as someone close to that, sort of the role Calderon played last season.  I liked Cook but it seems like Cook needed the ball in his hands and the greenlight to score to be effective.  He had the Greenlight to do what he wanted to in SummerLeague and in the D-League last season.  

hace 6 minutos, Blunt91 dijo:

Seems like Coach Bud wants the 3rd string PointGuard to be more of a Pure point than a scorer.  He sees Maggette as someone close to that, sort of the role Calderon played last season.  I liked Cook but it seems like Cook needed the ball in his hands and the greenlight to score to be effective.  He had the Greenlight to do what he wanted to in SummerLeague and in the D-League last season.  

Well for me Delaney and Maggette are pretty much useless, they should not play at NBA level as a PG at least

Edited by gurpilo

Absolutely embarrassing.....while I do believe this team still could play some pretty good defense, their offense is so horrible it may be one of the worst we will witness in the past 10 years! That’s how bad the offense is. 

This is exactly why I wanted to keep THJ. We could have shipped off baze to contender and added a pick to sweeten the deal.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JTB said:

Absolutely embarrassing.....while I do believe this team still could play some pretty good defense, their offense is so horrible it may be one of the worst we will witness in the past 10 years! That’s how bad the offense is. 

This is exactly why I wanted to keep THJ. We could have shipped off baze to contender and added a pick to sweeten the deal.

We are rebuilding.  Giving away picks and winning more games are not a good thing for where we are today.  I would also rather have THJr than Baze but it would not have been worth matching THJr and giving away picks to get someone to take Baze.