• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks grant Budenholzer access to interview with the Suns

JTB

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Not trying ...just trying to figure out Schlenk. So far he doesn’t seem like warriors/spurs type that most of us thought he was

Saying Schlenk is "letting Bud go" is kinda wrong imo. If Bud leaves it is because of the rebuild that Ressler wanted because he obviously hired Schlenk. So yeah I kinda figured Bud would be gone sooner or later after he lost the president title how many coaches ever have lost that and been the coach long term.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Not this again!  LOL!

He doesnt. Top 3 picks cost too much $. SChlenk and the owners arent willing to pay that kind of bread ..If they were, they wouldve kept MIllsap,Howard, Hardaway, etc.. Also, If he wanted the top pick, he wouldve forced Bud to tank at the end of the year, like he did earlier in the season. (Because we all know Coach bud wanted no part of it). It was all SChlenk..Bud has too much pride for that kind of shizz... So during the last few games, Bud said "fk Schlenk and the Hawks". Lets win a few meaningless games. THey dont deserve the top pick(even thought they gave me my 1st Head coaching opportunity).. THats why he's leaving for Phoenix. He wants to be in a winning organization. Not this atrocious, lottery bound for the next decade, of a team. Havent you heard? :biggrin:

Edited by buckyboy2
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

He doesnt. Top 3 picks cost too much $. SChlenk and the owners arent willing to pay that kind of bread ..If they were, they wouldve kept MIllsap,Howard, Hardaway, etc.. Also, If he wanted the top pick, he wouldve forced Bud to tank at the end of the year, like he did earlier in the season. (Because we all know Coach bud wanted no part of it). It was all SChlenk..Bud has too much pride for that kind of shizz... So during the last few games, Bud said "fk Schlenk and the Hawks". Lets win a few meaningless games. THey dont deserve the top pick(even thought they gave me my 1st Head coaching opportunity).. THats why he's leaving for Phoenix. He wants to be in a winning organization. Not this atrocious, lottery bound for the next decade, of a team. Havent you heard? :biggrin:

Ohhhhh MAN you had me until the end there. I was cracking my knuckles and salting up a snarky as hell reply and then...A+ sarcasm, my dude :P

1 hour ago, buckyboy2 said:

If Phoenix gives up all of that for Bud, who the hell is he gonna coach? lol. But seriously, I cant see them giving up 16 and swapping picks...Besides, I dont think Schlenk wants the #1 pick anyway....

All them past lottery picks plus this year’s 4th. And I addressed giving up the 16th in a subsequent post, guessing it was unlikely as well. Maybe swapping both picks instead: 1 and 16 for 4 and 19.

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Coach Bud the same guy who's best strategy to beat Lebron and the Cavs was to double to Lebron like he isn't one of the best passers in the NBA lmaooiiii

Again, I like Bud and want him to stay. But to elaborate on your post: yes, that same guy who's pet players are Moose and Delamey. He does leave me scratching my head from time to time...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Of course.  This is something else I knew would happen.  Certain posters are now trying to say that Bud really wasn’t that good in an attempt to rationalize something positive out of this all negative situation.  

Lol go back through my posts. Ive always been consistent about Bud. I'm not just saying it now. Ill go up my posts criticizing him if you don't believe me

22 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Coach Bud the same guy who's best strategy to beat Lebron and the Cavs was to double team Lebron like he isn't one of the best passers in the NBA lmaoo

Well, Doc's best strategy was telling three Hall of Famers "ubuntu" and he got a 1st.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AHF said:

I think that is like the 8th potential coach you've linked.  At this pace we'll soon have a full roster of potential head coaches!

Name them.  

I do think it is conspicuously interesting that Mark Fox is still available after he was rumored to be in for the CSU job and nothing has come out since he traveled with the Hawks.  

Just now, KB21 said:

Name them.  

I do think it is conspicuously interesting that Mark Fox is still available after he was rumored to be in for the CSU job and nothing has come out since he traveled with the Hawks.  

Want to make a bet the Hwks don't hire Mark Fox lol.