• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis trade value??

WillBarrow

Send him to Minnesota for a lottery protected 1st next year, and their 2nd rdr this year#48(take Shake MIlton there)..He can hook back up with Teague( or they can move Jeffs sorry ass). Meanwhile it gives us another year of watching the Wolves fight for the Playoffs. THat was kinda fun. lol. 

JUst for shit and giggles(and because Im bored) hows this:

#4 Bamba/JJJ(we need a BIG w upside. (Bye PLumlee)

#18 Robert Williams(See ya Moose/Cavanaugh)

#30 Landry Shamet(Dennis' replacement. High IQ player. Can also play the 2)

#33 Keita Bates-Diop(could always use another wing with upside)

#48 Shake MIlton(It was nice knowing you Delaney)

Shamet/Taylor/Milton

Baze/Dorsey/Shamet

Prince/Bembry/Bates-Diop

Collins/Williams

DEdmon/Bamba/Williams

THen draft starting SG to replace Baze and backup center for Bamba in rd 2 (2019)...(wed possibly have 2 more lottery picks next year after the dennis trade. Take BPA there.). Even if you dont like this mock, you have to admit, we have OPTIONS now.....We'll be good again before you knowit...........TRust the process. lol

11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

No one wants him. The best we can hope for is to trade him in the last year of his deal as a salary dump.

If Bud leaves I won't miss his personnel decisions. I'm sure he thinks he knows more than Schlenk. 

Dennis was a pretty good pick at 17, if you cancel out Nogueira. lol. Prince/Bembry was good. That Adreian payne pick tho.........

Edited by buckyboy2
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

Dennis was a pretty good pick at 17, if you cancel out Nogueira. lol. Prince/Bembry was good. That Adreian payne pick tho.........

was Danny Ferry's pick and as soon as the ink was dry as Bud as President he shipped Payne to Minnesota.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WillBarrow said:

I know the legal stuff is definitely a issue...buy if cleared I gotta think you can get at least a non lottery 1st rounder for a young 19 and 6 pg on a pretty decent deal??

You would think. Schlenk already tried, he probably won’t bring that.

I will say this though.  If we lose Dennis for nothing, it'll just be the reoccurring pattern that's been taking place with the Hawks since . . . forever.   

• Marvin . . . Devin Harris
  • JJ . . . . expiring picks + trade exception ( Kyle Korver )
  • Smoove . . . cap space
  • Teague . . . 1st rd pick ( Prince )
  • Carroll . . . cap space
  • Horford . . . cap space
  • Hardaway Jr . . . cap space
  • Howard . . . bad contract ( Plumlee ), filler player ( Belineli )
  • Millsap . . . cap space

3 hours ago, buckyboy2 said:

Send him to Minnesota for a lottery protected 1st next year, and their 2nd rdr this year#48(take Shake MIlton there)..He can hook back up with Teague( or they can move Jeffs sorry ass). Meanwhile it gives us another year of watching the Wolves fight for the Playoffs. THat was kinda fun. lol. 

JUst for shit and giggles(and because Im bored) hows this:

#4 Bamba/JJJ(we need a BIG w upside. (Bye PLumlee)

#18 Robert Williams(See ya Moose/Cavanaugh)

#30 Landry Shamet(Dennis' replacement. High IQ player. Can also play the 2)

#33 Keita Bates-Diop(could always use another wing with upside)

#48 Shake MIlton(It was nice knowing you Delaney)

Shamet/Taylor/Milton

Baze/Dorsey/Shamet

Prince/Bembry/Bates-Diop

Collins/Williams

DEdmon/Bamba/Williams

THen draft starting SG to replace Baze and backup center for Bamba in rd 2 (2019)...(wed possibly have 2 more lottery picks next year after the dennis trade. Take BPA there.). Even if you dont like this mock, you have to admit, we have OPTIONS now.....We'll be good again before you knowit...........TRust the process. lol

I highly doubt the hawks make 5 (or even 4) picks. IF they do at least 1 will be an overseas stash imo.