• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Tank Thread

Diesel

6 minutes ago, CBAreject said:

We would be very lucky to draft Giannis in this draft.  This tank wouldn’t have been necessary if he’d fallen 2 more spots.  There have been lots of great players on mediocre teams.  One of them was Michael Jordan.  Giannis is 23.  When MJ was 23 he scored 37 ppg and his team went 40-42.  The conversation then was that a selfish player like MJ didn’t make his team better.  Lol.  

I never said anything about us drafting a Giannis. THis year. KB twisted that shit around. lol. Hell the Bucks have been tanking since he's been there basically. Gave him a VET pg, and they still suck..I like him and all, but he's not top 5 in the league.....

Edited by buckyboy2

4 minutes ago, CBAreject said:

Whatever.  I’m just saying you’re selling him short.  He is as good as KB says, and he will probably get better.  

He's not top 5. I dont care what KB says..Agree to disagree. JUst the other day KB said Draymond green was a better player than Anthony Davis. lol. So.......

Edited by buckyboy2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, buckyboy2 said:

He's not top 5. I dont care what KB says..Agree to disagree. JUst the other day KB said Draymond green was a better player than Anthony Davis. lol. So.......

The fact KB made one stupid comment doesn’t mean all his comments are wrong.  Nobody is right or wrong all the time.  

Just now, DBac said:

Grizzlies won, Hawks lost, TWolves won. Monster day for the tank boys.

I just can't for the life of me figure out why losing is so great for the Hawks considering that the lower they go, the longer the rebuild is going to be.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I just can't for the life of me figure out why losing is so great for the Hawks considering that the lower they go, the longer the rebuild is going to be.

LOL!  So if they win with the exact same team because the other team had an off night, somehow its better???  Somehow this doesn't register on the Logic meter!

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

LOL!  So if they win with the exact same team because the other team had an off night, somehow its better???  Somehow this doesn't register on the Logic meter!

He knows exactly why losing is better. He just doesn't care lmao. I've grown to respect it.

Just now, DBac said:

Ah come on. Do you really think that 22 wins vs 21 wins is cutting our rebuild time down? 

Unfortunately, the decision to sink the next five years of this organization was made by this incompetent GM Tony Ressler hired.  I'm mostly railing against the rooting for losing, which I find completely disgusting and will never participate in.

• Like 1

Just now, KB21 said:

Unfortunately, the decision to sink the next five years of this organization was made by this incompetent GM Tony Ressler hired.  I'm mostly railing against the rooting for losing, which I find completely disgusting and will never participate in.

Yeah I got you on that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Lose now. Win later.....:MooseGoggles:The NBA is top heavy right now. Perfect time to tank......We might just hit a home run......Give it a chance. You might as well. Because clearly thats the route we've taken.

Edited by buckyboy2
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Breaking News!  KB21 does not approve of drafting a Superstar player!  He would rather have Millsap and Howard as his foundation.  lol!

• Like 2

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Breaking News!  KB21 does not approve of drafting a Superstar player!  He would rather have Millsap and Howard as his foundation.  lol!

Please let me know which one of these flawed prospects is a guaranteed superstar in the NBA?

I'd rather take my chances that I can land a Giannis or Kawhi with the 15th pick than the lose for the next 5 years with the hope that one of the players I take with a top pick actually pans out.

• Premium Member
Just now, KB21 said:

Please let me know which one of these flawed prospects is a guaranteed superstar in the NBA?

I'd rather take my chances that I can land a Giannis or Kawhi with the 15th pick than the lose for the next 5 years with the hope that one of the players I take with a top pick actually pans out.

How many rings does Giannis have? What about playoff victories?  How many years has he not been in the playoffs?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, buckyboy2 said:

Lose now. Win later.....:MooseGoggles:The NBA is top heavy right now. Perfect time to tank......We might just hit a home run......Give it a chance. You might as well. Because clearly thats the route we've taken.

Correction.  It's lose now and for the next five years and then hope that regression to the mean takes place so we can act like tanking actually works.