• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Tank Thread

Diesel

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Did I say they were a winning team?   No.  I said they are closer to a championship because they are.  The Hawks are an expansion level team that has no hope of winning in the near future.  

Well the 76ers this year may wind up with 50 wins and were worse than Charlotte last year does that mean you would have taken their team over the 76ers because that is 100% what you are saying.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

A) I'm sorry you find it disgusting. That must be horribly uncomfortable for you.

B) I don't root for the team to lose. I don't get worked up about something that's a damn reality at this point.

It was a decision that should have been avoided.  

1 minute ago, davis171 said:

Well the 76ers this year may wind up with 50 wins and were worse than Charlotte last year does that mean you would have taken their team over the 76ers because that is 100% what you are saying.

I still wouldn’t take Philly’s team.  They are going to get pasted in the playoffs and have a losing record against winning teams.  

Just now, KB21 said:

It was a decision that should have been avoided.  

Ok, I don't even disagree with that. But too late now, it's done. So what else do we have to root for but getting the best player possible? The higher pick gives you the best chance to pick the best player possible, ASSUMING our scouting is willing to buck dumb trends and pick the right guy.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

I still wouldn’t take Philly’s team.  They are going to get pasted in the playoffs and have a losing record against winning teams.  

Now you really lost me. Embiid is younger than I am. Are you kidding of course I would take him. They might get pasted this year but their core is like 24 tops.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The question was who is closer to a championship the 76ers or Charlotte who were 8 games better last year than the 76ers stop avoiding it.

Edited by davis171
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I still find it completely hilarious that this guy thinks the 14/15 East>17/18 East. As that's not even close to reality unless everything revolves around how your team does.

It absolutely was better then.  There were only two really bad teams that year.  This year, there are 5 really bad teams.  

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

It absolutely was better then.  There were only two really bad teams that year.  This year, there are 5 really bad teams.  

The Nets won 38 games the whole season made the playoffs the bucks have already won 39... the pistons are projected for 38 and the Hornets 37 that makes no sense.

Edited by davis171
  • Like 1

It's rewriting history to say that the 14-15 East was decent and much better than this year's East. Any time that a trash team like Brooklyn makes it, you have a bad conference. There was 2 MAYBE 3 good teams in the conference going by SRS.

• Like 2