• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bud and the Bucks?

I see the board isn’t interested lol.

Hallmarks of Bud’s effect are increased steals for everyone, tweaked jumpers, and immediate improvement of spacing.  If you aren’t a strong defender, I wouldn’t expect you to get any better though.  All ballhandlers will add something to their dribble.

There isn’t much to do with Giannis besides formulate a solid jumper: done.  He definately won’t be running Point.

Kris Middleton’s game won’t change at all either.  Tailor made Budball player.  Looking at his numbers from this season and how he hit damn near everything he threw up in the playoffs he should be a shoe-in for All Star next season.  No more Goran Dragic business.

Dellavadova and Brogdon will also make great strides in their games provided they can stay off the trainer’s table.

Not so sure about Parker and Bledsoe.  They’re ripe for a few patented Bud benchings.

Thoughts?  Bud finally got his star guy.  Probably called Ferry and joked as much.

Edited by benhillboy

He is an outstanding coach. Bud did a great job with Teague, Horford, Sap, and Korver. Ball movement, ball movement, and more ball movement during our one ECF appearance.

It is going to be interesting to see if he can do the same in Milwaukee. I don't think the Bucks have as good a outside shooting team or passing team. Molding them into that or adapting to their strengths will be his challenge. Besides the four Hawks already mentioned, we also had Bazemore, Carroll, Schröder, Thabo, Moose, Pero, and Scott shooting from the 3pt line.

You can hate on any of those players all you want; but our depth was a key reason we won that many games. No matter who was on the floor, the threat of the the 3pt shot was always a reality with that team.

• Premium Member

Bud maximized the talent that he had on these Hawks team. Anybody saying otherwise is just butt hurt because he bailed. He wasn't perfect but who is? Just like our players he was a work in progress, learning on the job.

• Like 2

• Admin

I think he is a top 5 coach in the league and can potentially work wonders with the Bucks ... they have youth, a superstar, outside shooting and great complimentary pieces ... if Thon Maker turns out or if they get a good center then they could be a contender in the next year or so..  Dedmon would be a great get for them.  I also think they need a pg as Bledsoe is really just a stat guy but I don't see him holding them back.

• Moderators

With delladova i think bud will want a little payback before he makes up with him.  Darvin Ham may be asked to take him for a quick game of one on one which will end up 0-0 and Matthew on his back for 10 minutes.