• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Supes v. KB, Nope! Just some JJJ v. Marvin Bagley talk

Flight

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

He also started 3 other freshmen that year, none of whom played more than 22 mpg.  In fact, the only recent freshmen to get major minutes under Tom Izzo have been Bridges and Gary Harris.  That's it.  Go, look it up.  Right now, a lot are criticizing Tom Izzo at Michigan State because he prefers to play upperclassmen.  

You can continue lying like this if you want to.  It will be on your conscious long term.

Where did I lie?

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

He also started 3 other freshmen that year, none of whom played more than 22 mpg.  In fact, the only recent freshmen to get major minutes under Tom Izzo have been Bridges and Gary Harris.  That's it.  Go, look it up.  Right now, a lot are criticizing Tom Izzo at Michigan State because he prefers to play upperclassmen.  

You can continue lying like this if you want to.  It will be on your conscious long term.

FACT. JJJ was a -19 vs Michigan.

FACT. JJJ was 5-13 from the floor.

FACT. 2  of those fg's came in garbage time.

And I dont care who we draft, as long as we get one of the Big 7.(Ayton,Bagley,Doncic,MPJ,JJJ,Bamba,Young)

Just stating the facts KB. 

-18, not -19....

4 hours ago, KB21 said:

I have found that most of the comments by those stating that they had Embiid as the better prospect are just that.  Hindsight comments.  Fans were foaming at the mouth to get Wiggins back then.  I wasn't.  I'm on record at PTH stating that Embiid was the prize player in that draft.

Where is this fans foaming out of their mouths for Wiggins? Most fans liked Parker better. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Flight said:

So the numbers that literally happen right in front of your eyes in a game are the ones you ignore, but you also think that we shouldn’t ignore numbers...

It just seems weird that you’d blatantly ignore the eye test and look at one specific stat to justify who you like. The BPM debate is washed, we all know it doesn’t guarantee they’ll produce well in the league and it can deceive you, especially if a players minutes were limited. 

My entire point was that you won’t win a championship without an elite offensive player and you changed the subject and still haven’t shown me otherwise. 

He ignores numbers, eye test, game film, anything that goes v. his belief. When his belief is wrong, then you acts like he never said it in the first place. That is KBlogy 101. 

19 minutes ago, terrell said:

FACT. JJJ was a -19 vs Michigan.

FACT. JJJ was 5-13 from the floor.

FACT. 2  of those fg's came in garbage time.

And I dont care who we draft, as long as we get one of the Big 7.(Ayton,Bagley,Doncic,MPJ,JJJ,Bamba,Young)

Just stating the facts KB. 

-18, not -19....

Alternative facts . kB says. he may be thinking the 1st meeting where he did play better ???

27 minutes ago, KB21 said:

But he played Miles Bridges 32 MPG as a Freshman. What is it KB, One Mic or Oohie Wally? 

27 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

Bagley can and does go to his right. Stop getting secondhand information and watch tape. What he can’t do is FINISH with his right. He is an above average ball handler for a big. He produced as the lead dog not as the 3rd or 4th option. His shooting ability in college for a big was average. You haven’t been able to argue your points without pure hyperbole and complete abandonment of facts. All you can bring to the table is cherry picked analysis (opinion). 

You are also, once again, being extremely hypocritical putting weight on JJJs accolades (popularity contest remember ?), but let me guess...Bagleys Player of the Year AND Freshman of the Year don’t matter. Not only that, Duke chose Bagley (not Carter) as their MVP. 

The best freshman nationally was Trae Young. 

I've told him this at least over 15 times but he just continues to repeat it and repeat it over and over again. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

But he played Miles Bridges 32 MPG as a Freshman. What is it KB, One Mic or Oohie Wally? 

Yes somebody brought that up but not sure he addressed it. Why didn’t JJJ play? He wasn’t good enough I think.

• Like 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Yes somebody brought that up but not sure he addressed it. Why didn’t JJJ play? He wasn’t good enough I think.

KB always runs away from the obvious answer. The gametape. But that man loves him some stats and cut up clips. He's asking to fail. Like I said, I seen this story before. It was the story of Marvin in 2005. 

I’d honestly take Miles Bridges over JJJ as a prospect. He reminds me of a baby LJ a bit..a bully in the Bronx type that will force and bully his way into the paint.

He looks like he can do a ton of things. He’s a lock to not get past the Clipps at 13.

Repeat history

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’d honestly take Miles Bridges over JJJ as a prospect. He reminds me of a baby LJ a bit..a bully in the Bronx type that will force and bully his way into the paint.

He looks like he can do a ton of things. He’s a lock to not get past the Clipps at 13.

I actually like Miles Bridges. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

KB always runs away from the obvious answer. The gametape. But that man loves him some stats and cut up clips. He's asking to fail. Like I said, I seen this story before. It was the story of Marvin in 2005. 

Ya how come jjj can’t put the ball on the floor..Bagley puts it on the floor like a guard. Bagley’s got a pro looking shot..jjj looks like he’s shot putting that thing and it’s ugly as hell honestly. 

Im 100% okay with missing on jjjj..lol 

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya how come jjj can’t put the ball on the floor..Bagley puts it on the floor like a guard. Bagley’s got a pro looking shot..jjj looks like he’s shot putting that thing and it’s ugly as hell honestly. 

Ive seen JJJ put the ball on the floor. But yeah, that push shot will get blocked by guards in the NBA. lol

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

JJJ can put the ball on the floor and has some handles, he just lacks body control and coordination and like Andrew Wiggins, is bummed off of spots with physical play but JJJ can put the ball on the floor. I would say, JJJ has better handles but Bagley has far more effective handles. Meaning he can do more with his handles. For example: Brandon Jennings is a better ball handler than Steph Curry but Steph is far more effective at it. It's mainly because Steph has a lethal form and extremely quick shot and is crafty around the rim as well as hard to bum off his track due to his core strength. Bagley is extremely hard to bum off and he really good at going into defenders bodies to score and of course, his first step and quickness help a ton. Physical attributes really play a role in how good you will be at attacking. 

5 hours ago, AHF said:

Bagley was very efficient scoring in college.  Maintaining that will be key to his future in the NBA.  (Same goes for Young)

I agree. While Bagley will and should score, efficiency is the critical part for him to learn. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JJJ can put the ball on the floor and has some handles, he just lacks body control and coordination and like Andrew Wiggins, is bummed off of spots with physical play but JJJ can put the ball on the floor. I would say, JJJ has better handles but Bagley has far more effective handles. Meaning he can do more with his handles. For example: Brandon Jennings is a better ball handler than Steph Curry but Steph is far more effective at it. It's mainly because Steph has a lethal form and extremely quick shot and is crafty around the rim as well as hard to bum off his track due to his core strength. Bagley is extremely hard to bum off and he really good at going into defenders bodies to score and of course, his first step and quickness help a ton. Physical attributes really play a role in how good you will be at attacking. 

Never use Brandon Jennings and Steph Curry in the same sentence again. lol