• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN is a joke

Vol4ever

I would avoid any mock board. Everyone is going best available via their board as no one knows what Atlanta will do. As I said, the draft starts at #4. The top 3 is Ayton, Bagley, and Doncic. 

The Hawks will select Luka Doncic. That said, will they keep it is a different story. 

Atlanta is also all in for #4. I been telling you guys they been all in. Memphis wants to clear all Parsons cap but also wants to get assets for #4. Any potential deal that doesn't get rid of all his contract is, you got it, all smoke. 

Atlanta is all over this draft board. They want a lot for Doncic. A lot. Please understand that teams are looking for the best deal. Danny Ainge said it best. When you have a lot of assets. Teams offer you deals that they wouldn't offer to others. This isn't as easy as it would be in 2k. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If it makes you happy, they just compared Luka Doncic to Joe Johnson.  Almost the exact same measurements to a young JJ

I think there is a comparison to be made but some differences to point out as well.  Plenty of comparison between Prince and DMC and they have shown some overlap and some marked differences.  Expect the same.

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If it makes you happy, they just compared Luka Doncic to Joe Johnson.  Almost the exact same measurements to a young JJ

I saw the same thing. They are the same size and that size is a goof thing. But Doncic is more of a point guard than JJ.

JJ is the better shooter so far. Doncic has better vision and is a better passer by miles. Doncic is no joke from the charity stripe and gets to the line. I think he can improve from the three.

Doncic may never hit JJ's best scoring season of 25 a game. But I think he could hit JJ's career scoring average of 16 points a game.

55 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I would avoid any mock board. Everyone is going best available via their board as no one knows what Atlanta will do. As I said, the draft starts at #4. The top 3 is Ayton, Bagley, and Doncic. 

The Hawks will select Luka Doncic. That said, will they keep it is a different story. 

Atlanta is also all in for #4. I been telling you guys they been all in. Memphis wants to clear all Parsons cap but also wants to get assets for #4. Any potential deal that doesn't get rid of all his contract is, you got it, all smoke. 

Atlanta is all over this draft board. They want a lot for Doncic. A lot. Please understand that teams are looking for the best deal. Danny Ainge said it best. When you have a lot of assets. Teams offer you deals that they wouldn't offer to others. This isn't as easy as it would be in 2k. 

Hope you are right and then the exciting next part is trying to get another pick in the lottery.  So many options available. 

12 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I saw the same thing. They are the same size and that size is a goof thing. But Doncic is more of a point guard than JJ.

JJ is the better shooter so far. Doncic has better vision and is a better passer by miles. Doncic is no joke from the charity stripe and gets to the line. I think he can improve from the three.

Doncic may never hit JJ's best scoring season of 25 a game. But I think he could hit JJ's career scoring average of 16 points a game.

You summed that up pretty well. 17/6r/7a type of guy. Crunch time shot maker. Good overall offensive impact. 2nd or 3rd fiddle in a big 3. Not your franchise player though.