• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WELCOME HOME TRAE!!!

JTB

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

? ya :Bob: needs a lot of personality around him. Generally the case with pimps because as I’m sure you’re well aware of, pimpin ain’t easy.

Out of likes like.

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lies.  Nobody gets tired of @AHF whining like a baby. :cool:

Actually I do...can we donate more to the site to get virtual gags that we can use on people? Like you can buy a virtual hanky for $.50 on squawk.

Thats a million dollar idea right there! Let the mods gather and get back to you in 7-17 weeks.- REAL TALK

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

He also got tired of @AHF crying like a baby after every Hawk victory!  LOL!

I was ugly crying right there with him, it was the beginning of my strong dislike of Pudenholzer. Chicken shit quitter. 

• Premium Member
Manscaping time Trae. He needs a vet to show him..prolly not Dennis [emoji38] 

Lmao[emoji38]not Elfrid Payton either !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That would be awesome if there was an NBA superstar that was ridiculously hairy. I mean a full pelt of chest hair, back hair, shoulder hair. 

Teen wolf ? baby! One of the best movies ever! That was when we had Kevin Willis too who was also #42 but Willis was mad clean cuz he was a bodybuilder. ? I miss military voice Kev!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
 Trae Young's body type is that of a soccer player. He could pass for a soccer player no problem.

Another similarity to Nash there, I like that he can pass from either hand and shoot off the dribble with extreme range. He's going to be exciting to watch. I do feel he is going to get torched on defensive end until hawks have a roster that can mask his deficiency in that department. I do think he will improve with his strengthening

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Trae Young's body type is that of a soccer player. He could pass for a soccer player no problem.

Haha ya he does

1 hour ago, turnermx said:

Another similarity to Nash there, I like that he can pass from either hand and shoot off the dribble with extreme range. He's going to be exciting to watch. I do feel he is going to get torched on defensive end until hawks have a roster that can mask his deficiency in that department. I do think he will improve with his strengthening

Yup...even a bit deeper than Nash on the range but good point on the passing with both hands on the dime. Fun times ahead!

Does anyone know when the Trae press conference is tomorrow? I’m assuming it’s tonorrow I guess maybe Tuesday...? Not sure. 

Ps I wanna get on that pre order for an alternate black jersey #11 Trae...that’s gonna be cleeeeaan!

2 hours ago, turnermx said:

Steve Nash is not 6'3'' as listed, he's actually 6'1'', said so on twitter himself. Plus I can tell by looking at him, I am pretty good at eyeballing heights.

• Like 1