• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cleveland Pick 2019

Final_quest

17 hours ago, kg01 said:

Pick protection is the ultimate b*tch move.  If you want to trade a 1st, have some gonads and trade a f*cking 1st.

None-a this meally-mouthed, "Uh I'll trade a 1st ...... but only if it falls between 12 and 17, then it's 2 2nds."

STFU, b*tch.

Sorry, still a little salty.  But I'm gettin thru it, I'm gettin thru it.

Because of the Nets/Celtics trade, no team will trade unprotected 1st round picks for non-star vets.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 1:16 AM, Macknsweetjones said:

Saw early mocks had us taking Zion Williams 

Lawd, please no.  This dude has no skills whatsoever.  At least all the highlights I've seen of him are him dunking over 4'11" 100 pound kids. 

I like Cam Reddish - 6'7" with 7'1" wingspan.   Plays good defense, can pass, and shoot (this is where Travis will value him more than Reddish).   There have been some concerns about him having that "dog" in him, but I've read more recent scouting reports that say he's more aggressive after the injury he had his junior year. 

If we go big, go Daniel Gafford, that kid looks like he will have some game in the NBA.  He's ultra athletic and has the ability to shoot the mid-range shot.  Hopefully, he improves even more this year and works on his handle. 

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Lawd, please no.  This dude has no skills whatsoever.  At least all the highlights I've seen of him are him dunking over 4'11" 100 pound kids. 

I like Cam Reddish - 6'7" with 7'1" wingspan.   Plays good defense, can pass, and shoot (this is where Travis will value him more than Reddish).   There have been some concerns about him having that "dog" in him, but I've read more recent scouting reports that say he's more aggressive after the injury he had his junior year. 

If we go big, go Daniel Gafford, that kid looks like he will have some game in the NBA.  He's ultra athletic and has the ability to shoot the mid-range shot.  Hopefully, he improves even more this year and works on his handle. 

I meant value him more than RJ Barrett. 

When will we get the edit function back? 

• Moderators
On 6/24/2018 at 6:07 AM, bleachkit said:

Because of the Nets/Celtics trade, no team will trade unprotected 1st round picks for non-star vets.

Not only that but now you see smart GMs protecting picks from both directions - like we should have protected the Dallas pick from being outside the lottery during the first four years as well (so if they made the playoffs it wouldn't convey until it was unprotected).  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, marco102 said:

+100. Pairing Reddish with Young could be the top backcourt in the league in the future. 

• 2 weeks later...