• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Pierce talks about the scheme. Will play an extreme verison of pace and space. More advanced system than the Warriors

NBASupes

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 10:27 PM, aali34 said:

The writer has some good points, but fails to address that Brooklyn has players like Russel, Okafor, and Mozgov who aren't very quick. Not to mention a lack of shooting across the board. 

Collins, Bazemore, Young, Huerter and Prince are better equipped for that type of pace.

This... Know Your Personal. We're young and probably will look sloppy at times but we're built to run & gun with pace and space so running with all our young legs is what we should do.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, sillent said:

This... Know Your Personal. We're young and probably will look sloppy at times but we're built to run & gun with pace and space so running with all our young legs is what we should do.

Who do you think will be the starting 5 this year?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

That line up isn't that young.

Baze and Dedmon are the only guys arguably out of their early career development phase (ie still learning fundamentals).  The next layer of the team is very young and inexperienced:  Trae, Huerter, Bembry, Spellman, and Dorsey should all be getting regular rotation minutes and are near the beginning of that early career development phase of not at the starting line.  Lin and Plumlee are the only finishes products on the whole roster (Baze and Dedmon were still learning new tricks last year) and certainly off the bench.

I think the minutes weighted age of this time will be quite young.

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Baze and Dedmon are the only guys arguably out of their early career development phase (ie still learning fundamentals).  The next layer of the team is very young and inexperienced:  Trae, Huerter, Bembry, Spellman, and Dorsey should all be getting regular rotation minutes and are near the beginning of that early career development phase of not at the starting line.  Lin and Plumlee are the only finishes products on the whole roster (Baze and Dedmon were still learning new tricks last year) and certainly off the bench.

Agreed.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AHF said:

Bembry Moose, Plumlee, Dorsey will see the primary minutes.

• Moderators
Just now, Peoriabird said:

Bembry Moose, Plumlee, Dorsey will see the primary minutes.

We’ll see.  Bud was invested in some of those guys in a way I don’t expect that Schlenk and Pierce will be.  

Moose is the only one I didn’t mention.  I’d put him in the bucket with Dedmon as far as his career development.  

I think Plumlee will feel very loved the rare nights he gets 10 minutes in a game.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, AHF said:

We’ll see.  Bud was invested in some of those guys in a way I don’t expect that Schlenk and Pierce will be.  

Moose is the only one I didn’t mention.  I’d put him in the bucket with Dedmon as far as his career development.  

I think Plumlee will feel very loved the rare nights he gets 10 minutes in a game.

Actually we should sign another vet big if you ask me.

15 minutes ago, AHF said:

some players can come in and pick up everything immediately.  they may not have the physical skills.

1 hour ago, kerrypack said:

some players can come in and pick up everything immediately.  they may not have the physical skills.

This. Physical skills is one of the biggest things you have to translate to in the NBA.