• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks becoming Oakland East

KB21

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Damn ☀️ I just saw this thread. Hope you feel better soon man. Enjoy the dilaudid but not too much. Keep us updated.

4 days of injected dilaudid while in hospital, great stuff, morphine wasn’t doing shit. Back at home with Percs, which I’m not a fan of. Back in action, on the mend ??

31 minutes ago, hazer said:

4 days of injected dilaudid while in hospital, great stuff, morphine wasn’t doing shit. Back at home with Percs, which I’m not a fan of. Back in action, on the mend ??

Get well man. Take her easy dude.

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Get well man. Take her easy dude.

Preesh! Was able to keep both kidneys ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, hazer said:

I remember when I woke up in the recovery room, the nurse asked me if I was in pain.  I told her that I was sore.  She asked me if I wanted her to get me some morphine.  I told her no.  I'm just sore.  Sore isn't a reason for pain medicine.  Plus, pain medicine makes me feel every whisker in my face, and I didn't really want my beard dancing on my face while I was in the hospital.  

26 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I remember when I woke up in the recovery room, the nurse asked me if I was in pain.  I told her that I was sore.  She asked me if I wanted her to get me some morphine.  I told her no.  I'm just sore.  Sore isn't a reason for pain medicine.  Plus, pain medicine makes me feel every whisker in my face, and I didn't really want my beard dancing on my face while I was in the hospital.  

Level 4 kidney laceration is mighty painful, most are removed but I got to keep mine. I don’t like morphine or Percocets. Dilaudid please ?

16 hours ago, hazer said:

Preesh! Was able to keep both kidneys ?

Hope you are up and around soon guy. Keep in mind stationary exercise bikes come in all forms. Not so exciting but....Wishing the quickest possible recovery for you.

• Like 2