• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks becoming Oakland East

KB21

2 hours ago, hazer said:

I posted that article last night, several posts up ☝?

2 hours ago, KB21 said:

I don't see it.

Nevermind, I posted a different article. I also read the one you ended up posting, but didn’t actually get around to posting it before passing out. Blaming it on my meds, was in the hospital 4 days last week with a Level 4 kidney laceration ?

Never cared for Don Nelson and I’m over the attempts at trying to replicate another franchise’s model.  Play some defense and create your own template.  We’d find as many differences in every single, B2B, or dynastic champion as similarities.

I do agree that skills outweigh measurables and sound drafting should be at the forefront of your program.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Nevermind, I posted a different article. I also read the one you ended up posting, but didn’t actually get around to posting it before passing out. Blaming it on my meds, was in the hospital 4 days last week with a Level 4 kidney laceration ?

How TF did you get a kidney laceration?  You fightin' in the kumite or something?

Were you jus' takin' a stroll ...

xofi3.gif

4th of July celebration ....

Captain America

maybe track and fail'd ...

cYuvmwqI2Tv5rxP.gif

Did you finally start that modeling career?

She's weak, ignore her

Just hangin' with the bros ...

Wipeout Party

Seriously though, hope all is well.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How TF did you get a kidney laceration?  You fightin' in the kumite or something?

Were you jus' takin' a stroll ...

4th of July celebration ....

maybe track and fail'd ...

Did you finally start that modeling career?

Just hangin' with the bros ...

Seriously though, hope all is well.

Dude...I had to step away from my desk :laugh::laugh:....but yeah @hazer wth were you doing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Holy crap!  What happened?

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Holy crap!  What happened?

"What happened?"

Shouldn't you be asking why he didn't just make a KB house-call?  If he went to the hospital instead of just calling KBT, I think that's a slap in de face.

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"What happened?"

Shouldn't you be asking why he didn't just make a KB house-call?  If he went to the hospital instead of just calling KBT, I think that's a slap in de face.

I've actually been thinking about starting up a concierge practice.

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Success begets success. Hiring people from the best organizations is not a practice invented by the NBA or Schlenk. Corporate America has been doing this since the days of Du Pont, Rockefeller, and Henry Ford.

Another note on what Schlenk has done, he has put us back in the national media. It has been decades since we were talked about this much in the national media. Schlenk is not afraid to make the big move that makes a lot of noise. Last off season season it was trading Dwight Howard to a division rival no less. This off season it is moving down to take Trae.

Go Hawks!

Indeed, the other day I saw Trae Young in the lead off highlights for ESPN.

Now obviously they quickly shifted to bashing his shooting numbers, but hey nobody in sports media has cared enough about a Hawks player in a while.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DBac said:

Indeed, the other day I saw Trae Young in the lead off highlights for ESPN.

Now obviously they quickly shifted to bashing his shooting numbers, but hey nobody in sports media has cared enough about a Hawks player in a while.

I just finished watching the jump. He was one of the top five players listed for quick debates on their summer league portion. Things have not only turned with the attention; but after just two good games, not one of the three participants uttered possible bust.

All three were high to very high on his potential.

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Mountain bike incident ?

I sincerely hope you're doing and feeling well.

I hope you accept my humblest apologies for making light of your injury on gif-form.  There was no excuse for it.  I am an embarrassment to my family and I will spend the rest of my days trying to make amends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I sincerely hope you're doing and feeling well.

I hope you accept my humblest apologies for making light of your injury on gif-form.  There was no excuse for it.  I am an embarrassment to my family and I will spend the rest of my days trying to make amends.

My gif didn’t post, was right up there