Collins named to team world in NBA Africa game.

Dnice

• Moderators

I suppose you can only throw Luol Deng out there for so long!

JC's military-brat expertise makes it work in his case. Spent time on bases in US Territories and in Turkey, back in his Baptist Youth Conference days.

~lw3

30 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

So Gallo is the only player from outside the US for Team "World"?  Okay.

Let's be honest.  Your real beef is with there being no Okogie on the Africa squad.  I know, it's borderline criminal.  They'd rather wheel out corpses like Mahinmi and Diallo?

And Fournier?  Well, we know why he's on the team ...... for shooting, of course.  What other reason were you thinking? :hmm:

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I suppose you can only throw Luol Deng out there for so long!

JC's military-brat expertise makes it work in his case. Spent time on bases in US Territories and in Turkey, back in his Baptist Youth Conference days.

~lw3

I think it should be reiterated that he's on the World squad, not the Africa squad.  He's listed as a US player.  A bunch of folks think he's on the Africa side, it seems.

IOW, they picked him instead of Lebron.  Obv. :cool:

3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

What's Marvin's deal, tho? Same thing as JC?

~lw3

You mean, as in, why is he there?  Yeah, same as JColl.  "World" aka USA team member.

Now the greater, existential, question of why is he there.  I have no answer for that.

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

You mean, as in, why is he there?  Yeah, same as JColl.  "World" aka USA team member.

Now the greater, existential, question of why is he there.  I have no answer for that.

Marv did just get his long-sought Af-Am Studies degree (legitimately, cough) from UNC, so that's good enough.

~lw3

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Marv did just get his long-sought Af-Am Studies degree (legitimately, cough) from UNC, so that's good enough.

~lw3

In other news, I just wiped my arse with paper of equal importance as that "degree".