• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No 1st game Preseason Love.. Is anybody going?

sillent

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This pass....:smile:

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This pass....:smile:

LOL . . and here I am thinking he was going to just hand it off to the big man.   He literally looked back at Poythress on the head fake, and Alex went straight into the lane as soon as he turned the corner.   That was impressive vision.

• Like 2

Wow.  The minute distribution (Bembry the most at 25).  Has a Bud team ever got 54 boards in regulation?  32 assists.  72(!) points in the paint bruh?  We beat any team in the league tonight not named GS.

I’m no Alvin Gentry fan so whenever they look poor I’m not surprised, nor did I see the game.  But this is a pleasant ass surprise missing our starting C.  If I were a knee jerk I’d say Schlenk has a pretty nice team fit and Lloyd Pierce has some coaching mettle.  I don’t give a damn about all the things Trae will have to struggle through, his passing is elite NOW.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Observations:

32 assists, 7 steals, 12 blocks, 54 rebounds, 72  points in the paint.

Bembry and Len were the surprising duo.

John Collins :yes:, need more rebounds though.

Trae Young, struggled shooting and was pressing in 1st half, settled down in 2nd half but that passing was on point for the entire game. (Only 2 turnovers)

The Defense was pretty good.

Huerter, nothing memorable.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Wow.  The minute distribution (Bembry the most at 25).  Has a Bud team ever got 54 boards in regulation?  32 assists.  72(!) points in the paint bruh?  We beat any team in the league tonight not named GS.

Careful now...We can't praise Pierce around these parts!

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’m no Alvin Gentry fan so whenever they look poor I’m not surprised, nor did I see the game.  But this is a pleasant ass surprise missing our starting C.  If I were a knee jerk I’d say Schlenk has a pretty nice team fit and Lloyd Pierce has some coaching mettle.  I don’t give a damn about all the things Trae will have to struggle through, his passing is elite NOW.

You know me, I went looking hahaha. The 60 win season, the Hawks had approximately 12 games (I didn't check if they were in regulation) of 50 or more rebounds, the highest being 61 rebounds.

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You know me, I went looking hahaha. The 60 win season, the Hawks had approximately 12 games (I didn't check if they were in regulation) of 50 or more rebounds, the highest being 61 rebounds.

I think more 50+ rebound games the following year.

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Observations:

32 assists, 7 steals, 12 blocks, 54 rebounds, 72  points in the paint.

Bembry and Len were the surprising duo.

John Collins :yes:, need more rebounds though.

Trae Young, struggled shooting and was pressing in 1st half, settled down in 2nd half but that passing was on point for the entire game. (Only 2 turnovers)

The Defense was pretty good.

Huerter, nothing memorable.

Your observations are basically the same as mine. Trae did appear to be pressing in the first half. But he dished out some nice assists. JC was dominant at times. Bembry and Lin looked solid working in tandem. Alex Len made his prescence felt on defense. Kevin Heurter needs to be a little more assertive. Prince was solid.