• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Challenge For The Mods & Other Squawkers!!

sillent

12 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME???? lol

We could create a thread with a poll and like 10 questions.  5 points for correct predicitions and you lose 3 points for being incorrect.

Everybody can suggest questions to be added. Then we'll run the poll until season's begin, lock the thread for the season, and then re-examine it at season's end. Capisce?

Cool I like it! Here are some questions and my picks if any of these questions get in.

I would say regular season record: 39 -43 (might be in reverse)

Most Improved Player for the Hawks: Bembry

Most Surprising Player: Omari Spellman

Best Player: Prince

Will The Hawks Make The Playoffs: Yes 7th seed (It's going to be a tight race for those last playoff spots in the East but I believe we prevail.

Will Hawks Be Top 3 in Anything This Year? Assist, possibly blocks

Playoff Prediction East: 1) Boston  2) Toronto  3) Milwaukee  4) Indiana  5) Philadelphia  6) Detriot  7) Atlanta  8/9) Washington/Miami  10)Charlotte  11) Cleveland  12) Brooklynn  13) New York  14) Chicago  15) Orlando 

Most (Stats) Rebounds, Blocks, Steals, Assist, Trey's, PPG 

A Len, Reb/Blocks, Bembry Steals, Trae assist, Taurean Treys & PPG 

Though Collins didn't make that list he will still be one of the most impactful players on the squad. 

I'll wait for more questions to arise before giving more answers.

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, sillent said:

Cool I like it! Here are some questions and my picks if any of these questions get in.

I would say regular season record: 39 -43 (might be in reverse)

Most Improved Player for the Hawks: Bembry

Most Surprising Player: Omari Spellman

Best Player: Prince

Will The Hawks Make The Playoffs: Yes 7th seed (It's going to be a tight race for those last playoff spots in the East but I believe we prevail.

Will Hawks Be Top 3 in Anything This Year? Assist, possibly blocks

Playoff Prediction East: 1) Boston  2) Toronto  3) Milwaukee  4) Indiana  5) Philadelphia  6) Detriot  7) Atlanta  8/9) Washington/Miami  10)Charlotte  11) Cleveland  12) Brooklynn  13) New York  14) Chicago  15) Orlando 

Most (Stats) Rebounds, Blocks, Steals, Assist, Trey's, PPG 

A Len, Reb/Blocks, Bembry Steals, Trae assist, Taurean Treys & PPG 

Though Collins didn't make that list he will still be one of the most impactful players on the squad. 

I'll wait for more questions to arise before giving more answers.

I'll work on this thread this weekend.  The questions do need to be one word answers, so your prediction of how the East will play out wouldn't work.  I think asking where we see our Hawks placing in the division is another solid question.

8 hours ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

I'll work on this thread this weekend.  The questions do need to be one word answers, so your prediction of how the East will play out wouldn't work.  I think asking where we see our Hawks placing in the division is another solid question.

Can't "like" but cool !