• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFL comparison of Trae

Spud2nique

• Moderators

Hope his career takes a different path than Vick's.  I was a Vick fan but he had some issues as a passer and bigger ones off the field.

Bottomline - both guys are their team's QB but one of them's greatest strength was his ability to pass and that was the other's greatest weakness.

Hope his career takes a different path than Vick's.  I was a Vick fan but he had some issues as a passer and bigger ones off the field.

Bottomline - both guys are their team's QB but one of them's greatest strength was his ability to pass and that was the other's greatest weakness.

I just wish Vick had some discipline along with better receivers while he was in Atlanta. Every Sunday he was improvising, and while it looked amazing sometimes, you can't win like that. Trae has surprised me with the lack of turnovers, but I expect him to hit similar highs and lows. If Vick never went to jail, I think he would've eventually figured things out, but credit to him for bouncing back like he did.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nathan2331 said:

I'd say he's our Vick. While I know many Falcons fans don't see him positively, that is the highest compliment I can give Trae.

Y'all gonna be f'd up when Trae is accused of arranging cat fights (in 2026). See "The Jerk" (it's a movie) for reference of what Trae is currently involved in. I personally don't care, either way.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, nathan2331 said:
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, AHF said:

I just wish Vick had some discipline along with better receivers while he was in Atlanta. Every Sunday he was improvising, and while it looked amazing sometimes, you can't win like that. Trae has surprised me with the lack of turnovers, but I expect him to hit similar highs and lows. If Vick never went to jail, I think he would've eventually figured things out, but credit to him for bouncing back like he did.

Vick didn't have a Vince Carter to guide him the way Trae does.  We all hope that there will be lasting maturity because of the influence of VC on Trae.

:approved:

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Vick didn't have a Vince Carter to guide him the way Trae does.  We all hope that there will be lasting maturity because of the influence of VC on Trae.

:approved:

Trae showed more plus passing vision and touch in summer league than Vick did as a vet.  So I don’t buy the comparison but definitely hope that VC, Baze, Lin, etc. are all helpful mentors.

• Like 1