• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Iso Joe put up 27 PTS, 16 REB, 4 AST in his TheBIG3 debut

NBASupes

I'm not the biggest Joe Johnson fan but I wouldn't have any problem with his jersey being retired here.  He worked his ass off for us and was really good for a 3-4 year period.  I just can't help but feel like this big3 league is something that shouldn't be happening though.  It just seems so weird to me.  Even Demar Johnson is in this thing.  So strange.

22 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Agreed, after our long frustrating time at the bottom of the heap ... Joe was responsible for bringing us back to contention.

6 time an all star ⭐️ with us..in a row! Yes sir! Retire it. So what number will Cam wear? 

He’s in my top 10 of all time Hawks.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

6 time an all star ⭐️ with us..in a row! Yes sir! Retire it. So what number will Cam wear? 

He’s in my top 10 of all time Hawks.

The number he wanted to wear at Duke but couldn't because Jay Will wouldn't let him, 22. 

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

The number he wanted to wear at Duke but couldn't because Jay Will wouldn't let him, 22. 

Oooohhhh..Clyde’s #! Similarly smooth game. I like it a lot. For a second I thought our starting lineup number wise was this in a few years.

11 (Trae)

3 (Huerter)

2 (Cam)

12 (Hunter)

20 (Collins)

ps I have no problem with Hunter taking 12. In my eyes, Dwight was almost never a Hawk. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JWill? Omg really? What a Diva 💁‍♀️? The dude the had the motorcycle incident and came #2 to Yao? Doesn’t seem like the jealous type. Hmm.

9 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Agreed. He looks like he should still be on an NBA roster somewhere.

Seriously he was playing for Houston in 18....and meaningful minutes in Utah the year before. He does strike me as the kind of player who wouldn't be thrilled with a backup type role but he could definitely contribute.

12 hours ago, Eddielives said:

I'm not the biggest Joe Johnson fan but I wouldn't have any problem with his jersey being retired here.  He worked his ass off for us and was really good for a 3-4 year period.  I just can't help but feel like this big3 league is something that shouldn't be happening though.  It just seems so weird to me.  Even Demar Johnson is in this thing.  So strange.

There are a lot of former Hawks in the Big 3 League.   Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Jason Terry, Dion Glover, Dermarr Johnson, Josh Childress, Deshawn Stevenson, numStephen Jackson, Josh Powell, Will Bynum, and Anthony Morrow.   Al Harrington played the 1st 2 seasons but is not there this year.

Joe missed a lot of open shots at the beginning but got warmed up.   I think as the season goes on and he gets more comfortable he will drop 40pts.  He played the whole game and was never substituted out.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

There are a lot of former Hawks in the Big 3 League.   Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Jason Terry, Dion Glover, Dermarr Johnson, Josh Childress, Deshawn Stevenson, numStephen Jackson, Josh Powell, Will Bynum, and Anthony Morrow.   Al Harrington played the 1st 2 seasons but is not there this year.

Joe missed a lot of open shots at the beginning but got warmed up.   I think as the season goes on and he gets more comfortable he will drop 40pts.  He played the whole game and was never substituted out.

Makes sense to have Dion Glover there.  His best season was always the summer.

• Haha 3