• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

UR IT!

Spud2nique

33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 we should play a game of Squawk tag 🏷! Only instead we flick nuts 🥜? Myyy bad. Food for thought I guess. Or in Soth’s case, Friday nights! 😂 

Haha, @Sothron is gonna murder you if he ever sees that.  Murder.

Good thing you didn't at-mention him. 😏

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, AHF said:

Weird?  Really?  They look normal to me and I'm offended by your characterization.  In fact, I'm just enraged.  Where do you come off saying no one looks like that in South Georgia?  The plastic, "U" shaped hands, the helmet, the block dress...people look like that everywhere.

9dc7a2ea9ea97be62e85a6fd879a9c9e.jpg

SAY ‘WEIRD’ AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE-DARE YOU, MOTHERF****R, SAY ‘WEIRD’ ONE MORE G*****N TIME!

Uh....is that you posting there kg? All Angry Elf and stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Uh....is that you posting there kg? All Angry Elf and stuff.

Just found it funny that you said they didn't look like people in South Georgia when they were (what looks to me like) Lego Star Wars and Lego LOTR figures.  😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, AHF said:

Just found it funny that you said they didn't look like people in South Georgia when they were (what looks to me like) Lego Star Wars and Lego LOTR figures.  😄

Yeah, just to be clear, am having no problems with the legos because I go back to those ole "Lincoln Logs" days you know. In the late fifties and early sixties you took what toys you were dealt and liked it....as a kid anyway.