• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's your five?

NBASupes

11 hours ago, IheartVolt said:

I did it first, and I did it better 👊

But I really really favor your lineup there. I mean it's like the bestest in the whole wide world

It’s all about the nicknames, Mayne 👏🏽

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Trae

Smith

Nique

Willis

Mutombo

Caveat - JJ was awesome but I'm not sure how ISO would work with this group. Defensively, a pairing of Willis and Mutombo would stop 99% of all drives making defense for Trae/Nique much, much easier.

Before Joe was forced to ISO with the Hawks he was a pretty good all around  versatile player with the Suns. He'd be a 3 and D player. Joe's unassuming personality would fit seamlessly between Trae and Nique.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

PG-Trae

SG- Korver

SF- 🐐 

PF- Pettit 

C -  ☝🏾 (wagging NO NO NO)

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 @hazer can you do my lineup with ur nicks and the special 💫twirly wirly stuff? I just gave Nique the 🐐 and deke the ☝🏿and 🔫 the 🔫 😆 

Young’n

3zus

Nimbers

Foady-Fo

GTSOH

👏🏽💥💫

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oooooohhhhhhh that’s gorgeous!

💗 it! Thanks Haze!

GET THAT SHHHHII OUTTA HERE 

44 😂 👏 

Dammit, I nicknamed Pistol instead of Petit, you tricked me with 🔫

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ad76213796957cc0455

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It's hard passing over the Deke, Smoove, Joe defensive combination.   Smoove gets no love here. 

You know I'm the biggest Josh supporter there is...but Willis was hella impactful at the 4...more than Josh.  In his best 3 season span Willis averaged 18.4/13.5.  He was a control machine around the basket. His career blocks were very low by comparison but mainly because he was so dominant in traffic he was completely avoided at times.

• Like 1

It’s pains me to leave off Millsap and Willis at the 4 spot in lieu of Bob Pettit ONLY because I didn’t watch him live. I’ve seen footage and he’s amazing no doubt and I always take the old schoolers word for it, but it’s different when you watch a guy for what, 20 years in Willis and a dozen in Sap. 

During the 92 season I think it was when Nique was out from when he got injured against the Sixers I was so bummed that whole year and the only thing keeping me going was Willis vs The worm 🐛 for the rebounding title. I don’t know what the hell got into those two but when I would read the newspaper 📰 the next day and see the boxscore, 22,26,21, 17(an off night 😆) for either because they were gobbling up rebounds. 

Good times! 

@hazer the 🔫 was inadvertent 😐...

We await ur lovely creation for the aforementioned Pettit. 😊 

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, thecampster said:

You know I'm the biggest Josh supporter there is...but Willis was hella impactful at the 4...more than Josh.  In his best 3 season span Willis averaged 18.4/13.5.  He was a control machine around the basket. His career blocks were very low by comparison but mainly because he was so dominant in traffic he was completely avoided at times.

It's an argument.   Different time, different rules.   Smoove's blocks, rebounds, and Points are great...especially his blocks. I will say that Willis was a better positional defender though.   He could lock up a guy face to face......Except Kevin McHale. 

But if you had Deke behind Smoove and Smoove allowed to roam and Joe locking down the perimeter... Dayum. 

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s pains me to leave off Millsap and Willis at the 4 spot in lieu of Bob Pettit ONLY because I didn’t watch him live. I’ve seen footage and he’s amazing no doubt and I always take the old schoolers word for it, but it’s different when you watch a guy for what, 20 years in Willis and a dozen in Sap. 

During the 92 season I think it was when Nique was out from when he got injured against the Sixers I was so bummed that whole year and the only thing keeping me going was Willis vs The worm 🐛 for the rebounding title. I don’t know what the hell got into those two but when I would read the newspaper 📰 the next day and see the boxscore, 22,26,21, 17(an off night 😆) for either because they were gobbling up rebounds. 

Good times! 

@hazer the 🔫 was inadvertent 😐...

We await ur lovely creation for the aforementioned Pettit. 😊 

I can't go with Pettit because in his old age.. he don't claim Atlanta.   He claimed that he didn't play for Atlanta. 

• Like 1