• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Boys are Back in Town! MEDIA DAY - Monday Sept. 30th/Countdown/Player Previews etc.

JayBirdHawk

Think that after having that full season with Trae and JC our guy Len will be comfortable and do very well this upcoming season. We know the offense but he and JC will show improvement together on the defensive side I do believe. Easier to help each other out when you know each others games to a T as well.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Previewing the Atlanta Hawks’ 2019-20 NBA season

The Atlanta Hawks are quietly one of the league’s most intriguing teams as training camp quickly approaches. Here’s a breakdown of where Trae Young and company stand heading into the 2019-20 NBA season, one that could be the start of Atlanta’s rise up the Eastern Conference.

The Hawks have as much young talent as any team in the Eastern Conference, and optimists believe the league at large. The problem for the Hawks, and it’s a relative one, is that no other player on the roster realistically projects to reach Young’s potential level of All-NBA impact. John Collins is one of the league’s most explosive athletes with a burgeoning set of overall skills and rapidly developing 3-point range, but would likely be overstretched as a primary scoring option and is stuck between positions defensively. Few outside Atlanta paid proper attention to Kevin Huerter’s rookie campaign, one in which he flashed rare prowess as a shooter – spotting up, sprinting around screens, and even off the dribble. He’s a better athlete than advertised coming out of Maryland, but short arms limit his defensive versatility and ability to finish around the rim. Every other young player for the Hawks is a question mark.

https://clutchpoints.com/atlanta-hawks-previewing-2019-20-nba-season/

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/16/2019 at 6:53 PM, MaceCase said:

I thought car related run ins with the law were part of the Hawks initiation?

Yeah if you're planning on a short visit😂 Coaches got a little more leeway. Either way though he should be a plus for us this year

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Fav movie Titanic? 😐 

Interesting fact: 

Deandre Hunter’s Birthday : 12/2/97

Titanic movie release: 12/19/97

I dunno I guess I didn’t see Titanic being his fav movie lol

Parents must have been playing the soundtrack while he was in his crib.

• Haha 3