• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KAT ๐Ÿˆ fight!!!!

Spud2nique

13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was excited initially. Then proceeded to watch a weak a$$ tickle fight. The NBA men of the 80โ€™s AND SOME OF THE FANS are rolling over. CAMAAANNN GUYS GIMME SUMTHIN TO WATCH! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธย 

Remember Xavier McDaniel. Hell, he would go after guys that outweighed him by fifty pounds. Even Charles Oakley wanted none of that. Throw the X in last night's mix and guess who would be left standing.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Remember Xavier McDaniel. Hell, he would go after guys that outweighed him by fifty pounds. Even Charles Oakley wanted none of that. Throw the X in last night's mix and guess who would be left standing.

X-man

Oak

Mahorn

Rollins

Barkley (fake fighter tho)

Ant Mason (real fighter)

Cartwright

Zo

Jeff Van Gundy (Ankle grabber extraordinaire)

ย 

The list goes on and on.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You know who I always wondered about as far as fighting skills. Dunk champ of 89 Kenny Sky Walker?ย 
ย 

He was big with a bruiser type body but I think he was almost too soft inside to go but I really wanted to see that. Maybe he did and I just missed it lol.

ย 

• Like 1