• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020 NBA Draft: Center or SG

hawkster911

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'm all for getting quality established players if there are any to be had. I don't have the stomach for prolonged hopeless losing like this.

Maybe it's toxic fumes.  Maybe it's old age.  I don't know what it is but I've been finding myself agreeing with you a lot lately.  Should I be scared or should you?

I truly hope we package our pick to get real, actual help.  I've lost my tolerance for, "ok he sucks now but in 3 years he could be as good as the dude you could acquire today."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Maybe it's toxic fumes.  Maybe it's old age.  I don't know what it is but I've been finding myself agreeing with you a lot lately.  Should I be scared or should you?

I truly hope we package our pick to get real, actual help.  I've lost my tolerance for, "ok he sucks now but in 3 years he could be as good as the dude you could acquire today."

This. 10000% Agreed. We only need so many project players, lets get some ballers and starting creating a team around Trae.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, BudBall said:

This. 10000% Agreed. We only need so many project players, lets get some ballers and starting creating a team around Trae.

Agree to some degree. If you land a top 2 I don’t think you trade it but may have to evaluate Collins, Huerter and possibly flip them for a vet and keep Wise or 🐜

At this point nobody is safe besides Trae, Cam and Hunter for me. Hunter keeps this inconsistency up and he’s in the block too. 

Trae does everything and I can’t trade Cam there’s just too much unknown potential here. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Agree to some degree. If you land a top 2 I don’t think you trade it but may have to evaluate Collins, Huerter and possibly flip them for a vet and keep Wise or 🐜

At this point nobody is safe besides Trae, Cam and Hunter for me. Hunter keeps this inconsistency up and he’s in the block too. 

Trae does everything and I can’t trade Cam there’s just too much unknown potential here. 

:Bob: Nobody's safe?  But ... What about Bawb?

• Haha 1