• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sign we've turned a corner

thecampster

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

One day at a time. Last night was awesome 👏 let’s enjoy it but also keep it consistent and bring it vs the Mavs.

Im not gonna lie, I wanna win this Mavs game more than a few others.

Nice work young Hawks! 

Mavs are gonna be tough...........................Theyre so efficient running Carlisle' offense..If theyre hitting their 3's, it could be a long night....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, pimp said:

they don't know anything about the Hawks.
All they care about is Lebron, Lakers, Cowboys, and Tom Brady. Everything else is just show filler.

NObody ever mentions REddish. lol. Everybody thinks it was an even swap...Oh well..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Mavs are gonna be tough...........................Theyre so efficient running Carlisle' offense..If theyre hitting their 3's, it could be a long night....

I think Trae is on a personal mission to beat Luka and get a team win vs him. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AHF said:

Hate how ESPN's focus has gone from "The Sports Reporters" to "My Hot Take Is Hotter Than Your Hot Take."

This is it. They have gone from sports news to sports editorial ( opinions ) debates.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Used to love that show on a Sunday morning during my college years!

Were those the days before TV remote controls?

🤣

Sorry but you left yourself wide open for that.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, terrell said:

NObody ever mentions REddish. lol. Everybody thinks it was an even swap...Oh well..

it wouldn't matter, because Skip doesn't like Cam either. 😂 , So maybe it was for the best that they forgot he was part of the deal.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I think Trae is on a personal mission to beat Luka and get a team win vs him. 

Agree but do think they look like pals when they are around each other, without the clock running that is. Definitely ready for the game tonight because it already seems like it has been a week since we took out Miami.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, pimp said:

it wouldn't matter, because Skip doesn't like Cam either. 😂 , So maybe it was for the best that they forgot he was part of the deal.

Strange to me that ESPN just loves their two bit shock jocks so much you know. Ratings can be the only reason because the takes are just so skewed or flat out wrong by a big percentage. I am usually in it for no more than ten minutes and then find anything else to do. 

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Agree but do think they look like pals when they are around each other, without the clock running that is. Definitely ready for the game tonight because it already seems like it has been a week since we took out Miami.

There’s only one thing from making this truly a Magic/Zeke scenario... the half court kiss 😘 

Comon Trae and Luka, the NBA is all about that rebranding and bringing the fans from the 80’s back! Now comon, give ur friend a big ole smooch 😚..

pucker up buttercup!

• Haha 3

IF THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, TODAY, WOULD THEY DO THIS TRADE:

Dallas and Atlanta:

Dallas trades Cam Reddish and Trae Young to Atlanta for Luka.

Would Dallas?  Would Atlanta?

Personally, I like it for the Hawks.  Two very, very good players for one very, very good player.  Nothing wrong with Luka.  I just like our two for one deal.

:smug:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

IF THEY HAD THE OPPORTUNITY, TODAY, WOULD THEY DO THIS TRADE:

Dallas and Atlanta:

Dallas trades Cam Reddish and Trae Young to Atlanta for Luka.

Would Dallas?  Would Atlanta?

Personally, I like it for the Hawks.  Two very, very good players for one very, very good player.  Nothing wrong with Luka.  I just like our two for one deal.

:smug:

Been waiting for this day a while Gramps. I think all three should be on the floor as well. Start your engines.. 🏎 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Been waiting for this day a while Gramps. I think all three should be on the floor as well. Start your engines.. 🏎 

Too bad Hunter is out.....He and Cam could take turns guarding Doncic....I guess it will be Cam and Graham?Ugg

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Buzzard said:

This is it. They have gone from sports news to sports editorial ( opinions ) debates.

In fairness, The Sports Reporters was an editorial debate show but it was not at all sensationalized.  Just a group of knowledgeable people having reasoned, informed discussions.  I really enjoyed it.  

Today I don’t think they give a **** what anyone says as long as one or more people on the screen are shouting something controversial.  And being stupid is a big part of that.  Especially when it is an issue where people have different opinions so even a dumb, ungrounded, over the top opinion at least reinforces what some people want to hear while pissing others off either because they themselves are invested in an opposing viewpoint or because the lack of logic is so offensive.  Ratings gold and then people can debate the stupid opinion on other shows creating their own story/content.

Example:

https://youtu.be/wzQJgyqbk5g

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1