• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

When other teams want to be you, have what you have.

thecampster

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

So I saw this video article, " https://www.yahoo.com/sports/knicks-next-kevin-huerter-draft-193004430.html" "Can the Knicks find the next Kevin Huerter in the draft?" 

I can't lie. This felt good. Really good. Seeing before and after pictures when you lose 50 lbs good. Biting into cheese fries after a long road trip good. Other teams want what we have.  Are identifying us as a model. They don't just want our star, they want our pieces. This is the turning point. This is the point you get the calls in games, free agents want to come to your city, TNT wants to put you on Thursday night and schedules are rearranged so they can do so. It felt really good.

Want to know what feels icky?  When other Hawks fans see our pieces as trash, despite the clear and obvious progression they've shown over the last few years, and want to constantly trade them.

smh

Sorry just some residual anger from my exchange(s) on RgM.  Dude some Hawks "fans" still want us trading our guys for picks.  Like, today, they still think that's a good strategy for the team?  In 2021!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Want to know what feels icky?  When other Hawks fans see our pieces as trash, despite the clear and obvious progression they've shown over the last few years, and want to constantly trade them.

smh

Sorry just some residual anger from my exchange(s) on RgM.  Dude some Hawks "fans" still want us trading our guys for picks.  Like, today, they still think that's a good strategy for the team?  In 2021!

Way to harsh my mellow man.  Next time just show me pictures of Rosie O'Donnell eating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Way to harsh my mellow man.  Next time just show me pictures of Rosie O'Donnell eating.

Well, technically, I was agreeing with you.

And, for the record, there are several Rosie O' pics 'n gifs I could've posted.  Out of respect for your health and well-being, I chose not to.  That should count for something, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Remember, before last season, I mentioned other teams wanting us to trade __________ and throw in Huerter to make the deal work.  They still want a Huerter clone.  But, we've got the original!!

:MooseGoggles:

• Like 4

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to When other teams want to be you, have what you have.