• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young in the WWE

pimp

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JCDBaptist said:

Could it be the highest rated Cheistmas Day game? Can it stir up that much anticipation?

If Both teams are in a good position and the talking heads start talking!!!

Where's Stephen A Smith and his NY Love?

7 hours ago, Dejay said:

Have John Collins show up with that shirt with the picture of him dunking on Embiid. Then again, those folks are crazy, he'd need the 82nd Airborne to get him out of there...

Nah, If you really want to make them mad in Philly, they should put a nerf basketball goal in the middle of the ring. Then have Trae come down in his Hawks sweater. Then he would take off the sweater to reveal that he has a Ben Simmons jersey on. Then he’ll drive  towards the basket and pass up a wide open dunk because he’s afraid of being fouled. 

• Haha 1

This was next level trollin LOL.  The dude who called him on stage had a Kevin Knox jersey on.  New Yorkers had to be pissed about that alone LMAO...

Then Trae comes out and tells em to 🤫

Well thought out...  Also explains the Jay Z vs Drake tweet.  Trae is eating up this "villian" role 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
On 9/11/2021 at 6:22 PM, Diesel said:

If Both teams are in a good position and the talking heads start talking!!!

Where's Stephen A Smith and his NY Love?

On paper, they were both winning teams last year (and particularly in 2H last year) and look to be better next season.  Should be pretty hyped up.

• Premium Member

Oh Julius...lol....which is it? Did you see it or didn't you watch it. :ahf2:

Did you guys see the video clip of Trae Young at the Garden with WWE? Do you care about that stuff? Julius Randle: Yeah I see it. But honestly, I don’t care. Obviously, that’s (for) entertainment purposes and all that (stuff), so I let people enjoy it. For me, honestly, I don’t care. I honestly didn’t even watch it. Knicks fans, they’re going to make a big deal out of it – they didn’t like it (laughs). But it’s all fun and games and hopefully they enjoyed it.
 via SportsNet New York
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Oh Julius...lol....which is it? Did you see it or didn't you watch it. :ahf2:

Did you guys see the video clip of Trae Young at the Garden with WWE? Do you care about that stuff? Julius Randle: Yeah I see it. But honestly, I don’t care. Obviously, that’s (for) entertainment purposes and all that (stuff), so I let people enjoy it. For me, honestly, I don’t care. I honestly didn’t even watch it. Knicks fans, they’re going to make a big deal out of it – they didn’t like it (laughs). But it’s all fun and games and hopefully they enjoyed it.
 via SportsNet New York

He's probably talking about seeing the reaction of people on social media rather than him actually watching the episode. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...