• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NLCS Braves!!! Let’s go!

Spud2nique

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:clint: Joc on

Clutch the pearls, spud.

Can we send Adam Duvall to baseball school so he can stop running into outs on obvious plays?  Is he, uhm, slow or something?  My gard he tried to singlehandedly lose 3 games by himself.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Clutch the pearls, spud.

Can we send Adam Duvall to baseball school so he can stop running into outs on obvious plays?  Is he, uhm, slow or something?  My gard he tried to singlehandedly lose 3 games by himself.

Lol Duvall lacks a bit of feel yes, both running the bases and fielding. Rosario could use a bit of extra fly ball practice as well. He’s misjudged a couple. 

Oh man did you see Avasail Garcia rounding the bases for the Bucks…(Brew, got Milwaukee back some hehe)? He almost tripped and it was the ugliest slide into home plate ever. I actually thought he got injured it looked so bad.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Clutch the pearls, spud.

On the phone 📞 with Jacob in LA, Spud needs a 🤭 necklace 🤭 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Tom Emanski called and said please don’t send these chuckleheads my way. :sarcastic:

It's nice that you're taking up for ol Adam.  Really though, he looks like he's on shrooms.  Like how do you make multiple little league baserunning errors in multiple playoff games?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's nice that you're taking up for ol Adam.  Really though, he looks like he's on shrooms.  Like how do you make multiple little league baserunning errors in multiple playoff games?

Also, the Brewers training staff needs to add some kind of regimen to some of their guys.. Tellez and Vogelbach. I understand power hitting but they need to drop like 50 pounds.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Also, the Brewers training staff needs to add some kind of regimen to some of their guys.. Tellez and Vogelbach. I understand power hitting but they need to drop like 50 pounds.

Eggsactly!  I was thinking, "Who let these beer league sluggers into a Brewer uniform?"

Don't get me wrong, that one dude with the belly almost single-handedly won the game for them.  But dang, if dude ever had to leg out a triple, we might need a defibrillator.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eggsactly!  I was thinking, "Who let these beer league sluggers into a Brewer uniform?"

Don't get me wrong, that one dude with the belly almost single-handedly won the game for them.  But dang, if dude ever had to leg out a triple, we might need a defibrillator.

Well Vogelbach’s got a lil Paul Molitor in him. (Not talking baseball ⚾️) :dance:

image.gif.bb54a835936018f9657d3f308b129eb0.gif

I keep this up, Bird sending me home by lunch! :laugh1: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :party:

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Well Vogelbach’s got a lil Paul Molitor in him. (Not talking baseball ⚾️) :dance:

image.gif.bb54a835936018f9657d3f308b129eb0.gif

I keep this up, Bird sending me home by lunch! :laugh1: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :party:

Braves win Braves win - so you get a pass today.

• Haha 1