• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Still Feeling Disrespected......

Diesel

1 minute ago, hawkzlova123 said:

The role of the media is NOT to report facts but entice the audience 

That’s not their role, but it’s definitely their modus operandi.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Exactly.  Journalists are there to report the news, not make it or be a part of it.

But how much more fun is it to just pick a narrative and report on that even if fact free?  I mean you could see the report that Smart missed a team flight in Boston but isn't it more fun to suggest something like?  "Is he really being punished for missing the flight or is there something more at work?  Is it really that Smart had an orgy involving the wives of Al Horford, Ime Udoka, Danny Ainge and Larry Bird and was too strung out on coke and ecstasy to make the flight after he kicked a baby while falling down a flight of stairs?  I'm not making **** up to push buttons and jolt my ratings. I'm just asking questions.  And just asking questions is totally legit."

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, AHF said:

But how much more fun is it to just pick a narrative and report on that even if fact free?  I mean you could see the report that Smart missed a team flight in Boston but isn't it more fun to suggest something like?  "Is he really being punished for missing the flight or is there something more at work?  Is it really that Smart had an orgy involving the wives of Al Horford, Ime Udoka, Danny Ainge and Larry Bird and was too strung out on coke and ecstasy to make the flight after he kicked a baby while falling down a flight of stairs?  I'm not making **** up to push buttons and jolt my ratings. I'm just asking questions.  And just asking questions is totally legit."

Headline: "Marcus Smart or Tony Montana?  Celtics Star's Wild Night in Orlando?"

Just askin'?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Not only are the Nets installed as the "favorite", the eggsperts have granted them this status whether Kyme plays or not.

I may root harder against the Nets than @Spud2nique roots against the Warriors.  And that's saying something.

It’s not mutually exclu:indifferent:sive 

I shall hate on them possibly equally as well. They have cupcake 🧁 who was a main reason they even won back to back (ya I said scrub fans come at me) and a Kyrie who is using his platform very annoyingly to prove a point, we get it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

.... and furthermore .... I have an announcement to make.  I am no longer a Hawks fan.

(pause for effect)

I am now an anti-Nets fan as my longing to see their hopes and dreams dashed now exceeds my desire to see the Hawks hoist the 'gold ball'.

NO! NEVER! We need a ring. Look Braves and Hawks were final 4 last year, Braves in final 4 once again, this tease is too much. Give us a 💍!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, AHF said:

What in the world??? :indifferent: Ok, whose got AHF? We want answers now!!!! 

This, this is not his kinda lingo… :upsidedown: 

I’m stunned by this picture he painted..

image.gif.d492839fd34c2514615ab7c496cc3bd6.gif

Ps I’m the dog 🐕 pictured above ☝🏽 

• Haha 3