• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The elephant in the room

NBASupes

Our 2019 draft class is MIA. They still acting like rookies with the inconsistencies. Comon guys get it together, damn man. 

Hunter was damn near non existent vs the Nuggets, solo would have given us more last night.

Cam is going in the wrong direction as well. What the hell happened to Game 6 vs Bucks Cam? I know it’s playoff and you out it into another gear but bro we gotta get to the playoffs so you might wanna bust out some moves around now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Our 2019 draft class is MIA. They still acting like rookies with the inconsistencies. Comon guys get it together, damn man. 

Hunter was damn near non existent vs the Nuggets, solo would have given us more last night.

Cam is going in the wrong direction as well. What the hell happened to Game 6 vs Bucks Cam? I know it’s playoff and you out it into another gear but bro we gotta get to the playoffs so you might wanna bust out some moves around now.

He's not going in the wrong direction, he's just stuck. 

The elephant in the room is Trae Young, AKA Russell Westbrook Junior.   The offense will never be efficient with Trae.  The Hawks don't have another GUY that demands the ball away from Trae.  Bogi was brought in to be that guy, but he isn't the answer.  As far as Hunter goes, his demeanor isn't to be the guy to demand the ball like he SHOULD.  Before the trade deadline, I would move Bogi, Galli and whoever else it takes outside of Hunter, Cam, Johnson, Collins, Okongwu and Young.  Everybody else is fair game to bring in another playmaker at 2 guard who can DEMAND the ball.  THATS the Hawks problem.  Below happens EVERY game.  Trae drives the lane with the whole defense collapsing, with Hunter over in the corner by himself.  He doesn't even BOTHER with waving his arms at times because Trae is NOT passing that ball:

Trae Young silences Madison Square Garden in NBA playoff debut - The  Washington Post

Edited by Hawkmoor

I’ve always defended Cam but this was the year to step up. Both him and Hunter. I have always been against dealing them but Trae needs some ready a$$ players so we can keep going to conference and nba finals. This timeline thing is not on par with Trae vs Cam and Hunter. Trae feels like he has to wait.

I honestly wish Utah sucked so we could trade Cam Gallo Huerter and parts for Donovan Mitchell.

At this point I’d consider Beal.. maybe.

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkmoor said:

The elephant in the room is Trae Young, AKA Russell Westbrook Junior. 

No, this can’t be true because Trae is setting guys up and still getting his own, I mean he hasn’t been the best Trae but he’s not Russ, Russ was score first, Trae is pass first even though he’s perimeter score first if that makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well when he was kickin a$$ in game 6 vs Bucks and the way he’s playing now, to me that’s down vs lateral.

He's kicked ass at times this year but he's been garbage too. I would honestly say, he struggled a lot more last year but helped the team more than this year where we get flashes of PG Cam and Gleague Cam. I would say, he was Gleague Cam more often on offense last year but he's much worse on defense this year than last year and its killing us. The question is, do we really gleague Cam on offense to get top defender Cam. He was much better on D last year when he metrics were much worse. His defensive metrics are being carried by The 2nd unit defense. Last year, Cam defensive metrics were Meh but he was critical for us on that end.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

The elephant in the room is Trae Young, AKA Russell Westbrook Junior.   The offense will never be efficient with Trae.  The Hawks don't have another GUY that demands the ball away from Trae.  Bogi was brought in to be that guy, but he isn't the answer.  As far as Hunter goes, his demeanor isn't to be the guy to demand the ball like he SHOULD.  Before the trade deadline, I would move Bogi, Galli and whoever else it takes outside of Hunter, Cam, Johnson, Collins, Okongwu and Young.  Everybody else is fair game to bring in another playmaker at 2 guard who can DEMAND the ball.  THATS the Hawks problem.  Below happens EVERY game.  Trae drives the lane with the whole defense collapsing, with Hunter over in the corner by himself.  He doesn't even BOTHER with waying his arms at times because Trae is NOT passing that ball:

Trae Young silences Madison Square Garden in NBA playoff debut - The  Washington Post

Trae could be the problem but he's not Westbrook Jr. Our half court offense is efficient. Our problem is the ball dont the move much and our defense doesn't create turnovers or get stops anymore.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He's kicked ass at times this year but he's been garbage too. I would honestly say, he struggled a lot more last year but helped the team more than this year where we get flashes of PG Cam and Gleague Cam. I would say, he he was Gleague Cam often on offense last year but he's much worse on defense this year than last year and its killing us. The question is, do we really gleague Cam on offense to get top defender Cam. He was much better on D last year when he metrics were much worse. His defensive metrics are being carried by The 2nd unit defense. Last year, Cam defensive metrics were Meh but he was critical for us on that end.

Ya that’s all true but I guess after seeing playing Cam my expectations may have been unrealistic to some degree but the inconsistency of play with him, Hunter, Bogi, Gallo.. they can’t all suck at the same time, that’s when we can’t win.

• Like 1

We need a Terrell @terrell (not you homie :sarcastic:) Brandon type of backup point guard as well.

I’d kill for a Jalen Brunson. Head up 24/7 point guard who facilitates but then takes over when needed. Delon shows flashes but even he hasn’t taken full adv of his opportunity yet.