• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So we just going to avoid this topic about “Wing Twist”?

JTB

• Moderators
1 hour ago, LucastheThird said:

Hunter needs to get healthy and then come back and show us he's back ability wise. If he can return to pre-injury 2020 Deandre, then I don't know how K'Von keeps the starting spot. That guy was a borderline All-Star.

The reality is that this was basically one month of play.  By comparison, Bogi's hot streak was closer to 3 months.  I had hoped we would see early 2020-21 Hunter this year but that one month stands apart from the rest of his time with us.  Coming back from this major injury, he will be hard pressed to come close to that for some time.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2021 at 3:13 PM, Final_quest said:

This past summer I stated that I think the most likely result for Cam is a defensive player with a streaky and flawed offensive game.  

Here is my prediction about Cam from a year ago.  I really find this thread ultra interesting a year later.  

• Moderators

On Hunter, unfortunately we haven't seen that big jump yet.  Here are his numbers from last year, this year, and his career average:

image.png

Too much consistency there.  (Still like what we've seen him from him much better than Cam.)

Speaking of former wings, Cam obviously continues to struggle.  Been a bit better than his norm shooting the ball both last year and this year with the Knicks but still very uninspiring.  Worse, he appears to have lost his spot in the rotation right now having gone from getting 30 mpg as a major player in the rotation to declining minutes culminating in a healthy DNP-CD in his last game.

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, AHF said:

On Hunter, unfortunately we haven't seen that big jump yet.  Here are his numbers from last year, this year, and his career average:

image.png

Too much consistency there.  (Still like what we've seen him from him much better than Cam.)

I posted that a couple days ago.  Exactly why I always say believe the numbers over your fan dream projection.  I do like Hunter>>>>Cam.