• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Delon Wright: Good or Bad, Net-Positive or Net-Negative

NBASupes

2 hours ago, sturt said:

2022-04-16_08-32-24.png

2022-04-16_08-35-47.png

2022-04-16_08-38-04.png

I hate Delon with Trae developed so late in the season but maybe it was by design?  Small sample but I know their minutes metrics are explosive.

The fit is so smooth and simple: arguably the best offensive guard in the league who needs the ball beside one of the elite defensive ones who doesn’t. The Cavs looked like they were in a war zone with Trae abusing every mismatch and Delon locking up the point of attack.  Them dudes just withered.  The two-way team flow is just fantastic.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Gallo could still be gone after this season.  I like Gallo, but there’s a lot of contracts on the books.

Congrats to anyone who was pro Delon at the middle of the season. I didn’t see it at all.  

This is what I said about Delon in another thread. I'm ok with Delon not scoring or running the team but I do need his DEFENSIVE IMPACT to be seen and felt in the game and not just in the boxscore. That's what we got last night.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Gallo could still be gone after this season.  I like Gallo, but there’s a lot of contracts on the books.

Congrats to anyone who was pro Delon at the middle of the season. I didn’t see it at all.  

Blaspheme GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2