• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best ⭐️ Robin to Trae’s Batman 🦇

Spud2nique

If we’re active which star ⭐️ do you want most  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which star ⭐️ makes the best Robin to Trae’s Bat?

• KAT
    • Jaylen Brown
    • Ben Simmons
    • Bradley Beal
    • Domantas Sabonis
    • Anthony Davis
    • SGA
    • Other (name them please)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2022 at 05:15 AM

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry we aren’t trading Trae the guy is top 4 in points and assists. IN THE LEAGUE. He is Atlanta now and hopefully forever.

Who said anything about trading him???  What about working with him to improve a few things he still struggles with unless you think that this is as good as it gets for him.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Let's be honest: Trae's game against the Clippers is about the height of where he'll get on defense. He's just not a good defensive player. I've said for years the most we can hope for is average. Trae's defense in that Clippers game was average. It might actually have been slightly above average. 

It isn't fair to Trae to expect him to give 100% energy as the only play maker AND primary scorer for the entire game, every trip down the court and then expect him to have 100% energy on defense. That's not possible. No one can do that. Jordan didn't do that until Pippen came along and he has a secondary playmaker and scorer to take the load off on offense so Jordan could play better defense.

They ain't tried anything else so how do you know having the ball in someone else's hand with a motion or triangle offense won't work?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I voted KAT, but Embiid or Giannis would be perfect with Trae. 

Like @NBASupes Trae makes big men better and if we had a two way big man ( I know KAT is not a true two way big man, but he's improved on that end) then the Hawks would be much better off. 

We would just need good 3 and D wings at that point. 

I voted KAT. Easy

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

They ain't tried anything else so how do you know having the ball in someone else's hand with a motion or triangle offense won't work?

Current offense is third in the league.  Offense isn't the problem. They have bad games every now again like against the Clippers, but they have been much improved on offense after the first 10 or so games of the season.

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Current offense is third in the league.  Offense isn't the problem. They have bad games every now again like against the Clippers, but they have been much improved on offense after the first 10 or so games of the season.

Still got to mix it up from time to time.  But most of the selections are to improve the offense am I not right especially KAT

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Y'all keep thinking its all about personnel!  LOL!  I hope y'all get your wish so you can start complaining about the new personnel like you doing now about Bogi and Gallo...Players you cheered about when they initially came.  LOL!

I still like Bogi. Gallo got washed, Idk if you can plan for that. VC and Lou did it too. 

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I still like Bogi. Gallo got washed, Idk if you can plan for that. VC and Lou did it too. 

Yep...Many cheered at the resigning of Lou Williams...Go back and look at the welcome back Lou Williams thread.  My point is that I predict that many will sour on whoever the Hawk bring in because it ain't about the personnel.

• Like 2

Still got to mix it up from time to time.  But most of the selections are to improve the offense am I not right especially KAT

No, they are to improve the team.  KAT would improve the team as whole because he'd be a clear number two. Not sure our offense ranking would move up much if at all.  There are other supplemental moves I'd make if we were to get KAT to make sure the defense doesn't fall off a cliff. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

No, they are to improve the team.  KAT would improve the team as whole because he'd be a clear number two. Not sure our offense ranking would move up much if at all.  There are other supplemental moves I'd make if we were to get KAT to make sure the defense doesn't fall off a cliff. 

Our offense would be 1st in the NBA and probably break records every year. We are 3rd right now and we suck. You put a legit superstar offensive player at the 5 with Trae and teams will foul out trying to guard us because they can't. Trae is Maradona. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Y'all keep thinking its all about personnel!  LOL!  I hope y'all get your wish so you can start complaining about the new personnel like you doing now about Bogi and Gallo...Players you cheered about when they initially came.  LOL!

And players you stay quiet about when they are playing well.  We all have different was of expressing our fandom. 

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Yep...Many cheered at the resigning of Lou Williams...Go back and look at the welcome back Lou Williams thread.  My point is that I predict that many will sour on whoever the Hawk bring in because it ain't about the personnel.

Many also predicted Lou wouldn't be in the rotation, but would be a good third or fourth combo guard to have in case of emergency.  He's clearly declined and we were thinking he could win you a game every now and then and would be on the team for his leadership. 

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

The Hawks continue to get beat by no names right???  You ever stop and wonder why that no name is kicking our rear ends without Kat of whom ever you want to bring in??

The Hawks continue to get beat by no names right???  You ever stop and wonder why that no name is kicking our rear ends without Kat of whom ever you want to bring in??

There are other supplemental moves I'd make if we were to get KAT to make sure the defense doesn't fall off a cliff. 

Oh and yes, there are some improvements to the scheme we need to be made.  Yesterday I saw Kevin applying ball pressure for the first time all season.  That's what we need to start doing and dropping to far down into the post on the weakside. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

You didn't answer the question...Why didn't the clipper need Kat to kick our azzes?  Some guy names A Coffey did in that game and before then it was a back up for Portland.

Because the Hawk's defense is ranked 28th and worst than that as of late. 

Like you like to point out, the topic of the thread was who would be the best robin for Trae. I chose who I chose.

If you want to have a topic about the Clippers and why they beat us, create a thread in around the NBA and I would gladly discuss with you. 

Edited by marco102