• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-2023 College Park Skyhawks Thread

JayBirdHawk

Good win over the Westchester Knicks this past Tuesday and are now 4-3 on the season. Culver and Martin had good games and overall must say College Park is doing better so far this season than I thought they would.

Actually going to the game in Washington tomorrow when they take on the Capital City Go-Go(Dumbass name). Going to see some family in Alexandria,VA in the morning anyway so it works out.Have to leave my house at 5 am lol so can hang with them for a couple hours before game time, but sure will be a good trip.

Will post a game report and let everyone know how it went:thumbsup:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

College Park is currently leading the east division of the G league with an 8-4 record and are coming off back to back very good wins. Looking forward to the game tonight at 7 against the Maine Celtics. Third in scoring in the league also. Biggest surprise for me has been Lawson(At least in the sense of how did not impress all that much his first stint there).Chris Silva has been a beast as well.

Looking forward to seeing them play in person against the Cleveland Charge next month when have to go there for a work trip.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sturt said:

Not ours anymore... Minny signed him to 2-way.

They have waved him already I believe? Anyway, he as impressed me this season so far for sure. Nice shooting touch and really gets after it.

4 minutes ago, Alf said:

They have waved him already I believe? Anyway, he as impressed me this season so far for sure. Nice shooting touch and really gets after it.

Should clarify and say I watch a ton of G-league so know about a lot of the players lol. You ever been to a Skyhawk game pal? @sturt

• Premium Member

"Pal?"

hehe

Am I to read into that some attitude? Seems likely. But I meant no offense, as-if anyone should be keeping up with A.J. Lawson's career or they're somehow an inferior fan.

Answering your questions...

No, they didn't waive him, they sent him to that league you watch a ton of and know about a lot of the players.

Most recent game: https://stats.gleague.nba.com/game/2052200171/

And no, I've never been to a Skyhawk game.

(So does that mean I am inferior? Do I get some grace since I live about 10 hours away? Please. It's important to me.)

1 hour ago, sturt said:

"Pal?"

hehe

Am I to read into that some attitude? Seems likely. But I meant no offense, as-if anyone should be keeping up with A.J. Lawson's career or they're somehow an inferior fan.

Answering your questions...

No, they didn't waive him, they sent him to that league you watch a ton of and know about a lot of the players.

Most recent game: https://stats.gleague.nba.com/game/2052200171/

And no, I've never been to a Skyhawk game.

(So does that mean I am inferior? Do I get some grace since I live about 10 hours away? Please. It's important to me.)

I use the term pal a lot with people I know.Not meant to be offensive at all so apologies if took it that way.

And just curious if you had been to one,fair enough if never have.

As far as Lawson,got my wires crossed.Regardless doing well this season.

Hope we beat the Knicks tonight👍

• Like 4

• Premium Member
On 12/7/2022 at 8:37 AM, Alf said:

I use the term pal a lot with people I know.Not meant to be offensive at all so apologies if took it that way.

And just curious if you had been to one,fair enough if never have.

As far as Lawson,got my wires crossed.Regardless doing well this season.

Hope we beat the Knicks tonight👍

What are you, psychic?

https://cpskyhawks.gleague.nba.com/news/aj-lawson-returns-to-college-park-skyhawks

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sturt said:

Lol nope but I wish I was psychic friend. If I was I would have known my lady was NOT in the mood last night and wouldn't have had to slept on the coach.:wacko:

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...