• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hoopshype 2022-23 SG rankings

Spud2nique

In 2021-22, Bogdanovic averaged 15.1 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists to go with 1.1 steals. What’s more, despite shooting just 36.8 percent from three, the second-lowest mark of his career, the Serbian guard still made the Atlanta Hawks 6.3 points per 100 possessions better when he was on the floor.

Bogdanovic was one of the league’s best spot-up shooters last season, pouring in 1.18 PPP in those chances, the fifth-best mark of any player with at least 250 of those opportunities. He also thrived in one-on-one scoring chances, creating 1.04 PPP in isolation opportunities, the 15th-highest mark among players with 75 iso chances.

So these are numbers of a guy who is done?  We still play much better when he's in the game.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

So these are numbers of a guy who is done?  We still play much better when he's in the game.  

I ran the numbers a while back somewhere, but for some reason the mix of Bogi + Hunter starting was much worse than Huerter +Hunter. 

I don't know why this was, other than the possibility that there was just better chemistry with them and Trae. But since Bogi's arrival, this team has performed better with Bogi+Huerter or Huerter+Dre, than it has with Bogi+Hunter.

Obviously with Murray that won't be an issue anymore as Bogi will for sure be coming off of the bench.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I ran the numbers a while back somewhere, but for some reason the mix of Bogi + Hunter starting was much worse than Huerter +Hunter. 

I don't know why this was, other than the possibility that there was just better chemistry with them and Trae. But since Bogi's arrival, this team has performed better with Bogi+Huerter or Huerter+Dre, than it has with Bogi+Hunter.

Obviously with Murray that won't be an issue anymore as Bogi will for sure be coming off of the bench.

There were some weird chemistry and play style mixes last year, but Bogi should absolutely feast in his role this year (assuming he accepts it). 

7 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm not sure who is #1 if it isn't booker though.   Hawks having 2 in the top 25 is nice and surprising.  And the fact that Kevin, who started most of the last 2 seasons, isn't in it and Bogi is also interesting.  

It's Booker

5 hours ago, Final_quest said:

In 2021-22, Bogdanovic averaged 15.1 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists to go with 1.1 steals. What’s more, despite shooting just 36.8 percent from three, the second-lowest mark of his career, the Serbian guard still made the Atlanta Hawks 6.3 points per 100 possessions better when he was on the floor.

Bogdanovic was one of the league’s best spot-up shooters last season, pouring in 1.18 PPP in those chances, the fifth-best mark of any player with at least 250 of those opportunities. He also thrived in one-on-one scoring chances, creating 1.04 PPP in isolation opportunities, the 15th-highest mark among players with 75 iso chances.

His issue is the inconsistency in his game. He has streaks where's he's the best SG in the league and streaks where he's the worst relatively to what you expect from him