• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SLAM MAG BOYS! The best backcourt!

Spud2nique

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

And we watch Trae's every minute of basketball.   Do that with any player and you'll see their shortcomings.

Fax!

Familiarity breeds major contempt, especially among Hawk fans.

Plus everytime I get down about our record and how many missed opportunities we've had, I just look at the standings.  There are only 3-4 teams that aren't in the same boat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

And we watch Trae's every minute of basketball.   Do that with any player and you'll see their shortcomings.

have you seen my essays on Bogi?   Should say novel because that's how long it has to be to list all his shortcomings from a single game.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, shakes said:

have you seen my essays on Bogi?   Should say novel because that's how long it has to be to list all his shortcomings from a single game.

You're just hung up on Bogi because his backwards cap look is better than the bucket hat. 

294031_bogdan-bogdanovic-pe-625x418-1-62

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You may have nailed it.

Now break down why I can't stand Ja Morant and why @Spud2nique hates Curry .... Del Curry.  This should be good.

OHHHHH I KNOW THIS!!!!! Raise 🤚 🙋🏻‍♀️

Wait… ya ok I hated Dell too! I was about to stand up for his a$$ but why he was a hornet 🐝 that tried to sting us.

Yeaaaa forgettem all! There’s too many players to hate to keep track of for me. :laugh1: I’m weary 😮💨..

I’m about to go to a mall beck massage place I’ve never been kg stop me 🛑. The winter… 🥶 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Maybe posted in the wrong thread, but that's OK... ALL FACTS.

I venture to say my misgivings are indeed posted in the right thread.  This thread simply celebrates a pretty dope mag cover and story.  We always enjoy when the team, city, etc. get national pub as it happens too rarely.

It was in no way some suggestion that all is 100% well with us or that the duo should be starting the all-star game or something. 

But 'les miserables' just had to swoop in and try and put a stop to some well-meaning, totally innocuous positivity.  What are they afraid of?  That somebody would *gulp* enjoy a brief read on the site?  Smh, these guys.  Never change, les mis.

• Like 2

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You may have nailed it.

Now break down why I can't stand Ja Morant and why @Spud2nique hates Curry .... Del Curry.  This should be good.

Obviously you can't stand Ja because he made it out of the cul-de-sac to basketball fame and you didn't.

As for Spud and Del well....isn't it obvious?  Straight jealousy

currys.jpg?w=1221&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=c369feb

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Obviously you can't stand Ja because he made it out of the cul-de-sac to basketball fame and you didn't.

As for Spud and Del well....isn't it obvious?  Straight jealousy

currys.jpg?w=1221&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=c369feb

Dang, @Spud2nique, is that the look on Del's face as he imagined his wife's lips ... [comment redacted to protect the guilty]..... some rando dude's... [comment redacted].

😇

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

You may have nailed it.

This post was the ultimate jinx and why scurry will miss time. @kg01 send me back the scurry voodoo doll. You play too much, I said poke it don’t rip homeboy shoulder apart. :resent:

• Like 1