Murray suspended for game 5

NBASupes

We knew nothing was gonna happen with Tatum. He has been the league’s darling for awhile now and can do no wrong in their eyes… 🙄. Dude was basically given a pass for having the most turnovers in playoff history last year.

Seeing how the refs consistently ruin the game with biased officiating is beyond disgusting at this point. If a ref was on fire and I had to use the bathroom I wouldn’t even piss on ‘em.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Q45T said:

We knew nothing was gonna happen with Tatum.

My complaint, for now, rests with our "own".

Will people who are in a position to make noise, do that? Or will they be content to just say que-sera-sera?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, sturt said:

My complaint, for now, rests with our "own".

Will people who are in a position to make noise, do that? Or will they be content to just say que-sera-sera?

My money is on 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seems that DJ has a history with this ref?

lol, DJM using the old "I have lots of friends who are refs" argument.

I like Murray’s fire but he made tremendous mistake and his statement for his actions doesn’t go far enough. He should have said he was wrong which he was. If Murray would of handled it like Van fleet did and took a fine, then he would be playing tonight.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, 909 said:

I like Murray’s fire but he made tremendous mistake and his statement for his actions doesn’t go far enough. He should have said he was wrong which he was. If Murray would of handled it like Van fleet did and took a fine, then he would be playing tonight.

Oh i don't see anyway he was avoiding the suspension.  How do you figure that?

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think he means just talk bad about the ref after the game..avoid the confrontation.

Oh ok.  i see.

As far the interview i didn't have an issue with his continuing to complain but when he said 'i don't think i should have been suspended' that was hard to take.   When basically 100% of your own fans agree you should have been suspended then you're kind of in fantasy land. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, 909 said:

🤔  Well that last part doesn't make a whole helluva lot of sense.

I was trying to say that Murray made a terrible choice of touching a ref.If he had a problem he should of addressed it after the game at the press conference and took a fine like that Toronto guard.

I was trying to say that Murray made a terrible choice of touching a ref.If he had a problem he should of addressed it after the game at the press conference and took a fine like that Toronto guard.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Oh ok.  i see.

As far the interview i didn't have an issue with his continuing to complain but when he said 'i don't think i should have been suspended' that was hard to take.   When basically 100% of your own fans agree you should have been suspended then you're kind of in fantasy land. 

I think the caveat is that 100% of his fans think that Tatum should have been suspended also.  However, the league didn't even care to look at Tatum shoving a ref and cussin at the other one. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, Diesel said:

I think the caveat is that 100% of his fans think that Tatum should have been suspended also.  However, the league didn't even care to look at Tatum shoving a ref and cussin at the other one. 

No it's definitely not even 100% of Hawks fans think tatum should be suspended.   That fact that he didn't even get a tech from the official really worked against any kind of suspension. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, 909 said:

If he would have said something in the presser, he would have been a marked man for this game anyway.

MARKEDMAN

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

lol, nope.  Only the unreasonable ones.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

No it's definitely not even 100% of Hawks fans think tatum should be suspended.   That fact that he didn't even get a tech from the official really worked against any kind of suspension. 

If you showed a gang of NBA Fans what Tatum did, I would suspect that at least 65% would say that he deserved a suspension.  That's including Boston fans.