• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

As of now, deal makes zero sense. We send five assets to Atlanta, but for what purpose?

There must be a follow up, where we trade for another player, as all we have done is increase our space from 27m to 31m

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We got 14 spots, we gotta cut someone. I guess it's Rudy Gay and Bruno. Since we still gotta sign Bufkin and Gueye and Lundy will be on two way contracts 

4 bigs as it stands. bruno definitely gone. likely gay too at some point cause he and quin don't get along apparently.

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We got 14 spots, we gotta cut someone. I guess it's Rudy Gay and Bruno. Since we still gotta sign Bufkin and Gueye and Lundy will be on two way contracts 

Another trade coming?

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

I've liked what he's done, overall, so far.  The Collins move was the only one I heavily criticized, but it makes a lot more sense once the new CBA was released.

Yeah but Collins was insanely overpaid for his prototype. Even that was a good deal

Just now, ABH said:

Another trade coming?

We don't have any open spots. It would have to be major.

3 minutes ago, LarsV8 said:

As of now, deal makes zero sense. We send five assets to Atlanta, but for what purpose?

There must be a follow up, where we trade for another player, as all we have done is increase our space from 27m to 31m

Unless you got a major trade in the works, that was one of worst trades I've seen all offseason. Indy got Obi Toppin for 2 seconds

7 minutes ago, LarsV8 said:

Houston made this deal to clear payroll and two open roster spots.  This is the only thought that makes sense.  They need this payroll space for something.

:smug:

Just now, KB21 said:

They traded Kaba in the deal, so neither TPE was used.  

The Hawks are over the cap. They can't do deals like this without using TPEs

Just now, JTB said:

Patiently waiting on the hawks suck.

We just made a trade

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

So is the magical JC TPE used up now? For Alpha Kaba's replacement? This is it?

Mo Harkless is officially used up but JC still got like 20 million left on it. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1