• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would You Do It?

sillent

Last trade rumor I saw was DJ Murray and DeAndre Hunter for Paul George.  If we don't think DJ will resign add a 1st or two 2nd round picks and I'd do it.

Starters: PG Trae Young SG Paul George SF JJ/AJ PF Bey C Clint

(One out of our young stars would truly get to blossom out of AJ/JJ)

Bench: PG Kobe Bufkin (DJ replacement) SG Bogi (6 man candidate) F AJ/JJ/Lundy 

C OO

If we get Brook Lopez or Mo Bamba in free agency we'd be a tough, deep and complete team.

Paul George age not only would not hurt us but he'd be a valuable locker room presence for all our young players. He gives Trae another legit star to play with and a humble star at that. At his age he's hungry enough to win it all now and worse come to worse we'll be blessed with his presence this up and coming season and get a massive contract off our books for next season. Which will make it easier to extend our young players like OO/Bey and company as well as have cap space possibly to sign a big name free agent after this season.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sillent said:

Last trade rumor I saw was DJ Murray and DeAndre Hunter for Paul George.  If we don't think DJ will resign add a 1st or two 2nd round picks and I'd do it.

C OO

If we get Brook Lopez or Mo Bamba in free agency we'd be a tough, deep and complete team.

Paul George age not only would not hurt us but he'd be a valuable locker room presence for all our young players. He gives Trae another legit star to play with and a humble star at that. At his age he's hungry enough to win it all now and worse come to worse we'll be blessed with his presence this up and coming season and get a massive contract off our books for next season. Which will make it easier to extend our young players like OO/Bey and company as well as have cap space possibly to sign a big name free agent after this season.

No.  PG-13 lives on the injured reserve list.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'd probably be more comfortable trading Clint and Hunter for PG if we actually did get Mo Bamba or Brook Lopez. Say what you may about Bamba but I believe he's ripe for the right team to help him become what we know he can.

I feel like the Lakers if any team will do that for Cam Reddish this yr so it would be nice to have a similar return.

Trae, DJ and PG would also be a legit big 3 while keeping DJ as an insurance star if PG goes down.

Im gonna be honest if i were giving up pieces for a injury prone player.  I would go after Anthony Davis before Paul George.  I think AD when healthy is a elite game changer at the 5 that helps Trae and Onyeka out a ton by pulling bigs away from the basket. While also being a elite level defender at multiple positions he can defend.  While also being a few years younger as well.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sillent said:

C OO

Easy, no.  Hunter and Murray both have some degree of value.  I’d rather have the potential of a sign-and-trade with Murray next year than PG’s bloated contract at ~35 years old.  I’d rather Murray walk and keep Hunter/1st than have PG.  1st round picks are important when the league continues to throw around embarrassing Monopoly money.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Naw. That's too much for PG13 

Hunter and Capela with picks. PG13 is a tad too old for this package from anyone. I would prefer to do any trade for PG13 without Murray in it.

I didn't say picks unless we're getting them lol... I agree I would want another sneaky acquisition for them whether picks or a slept on player (ex. Terrance Mann) or a position of need.