• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

your all time Hawks team

shakes

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Just based on everyone I've directly watched. No 50s, 60s, or 70s, early 80s Hawks. 

PG: Trae Young/Mookie/Doc

SG:Joe Johnson/Smitty/Korver

SF:Nique/DMC/Hunter

PF:Millsap/Willis/Smoove

C:Horford/Mutombo/Rollins

Al is the best Atlanta Hawk I've ever seen, by far. 

Mookie and Trae is a lot closer than people will admit on here but Trae's highs is higher than anyone in Atlantas history that I've personally watched.

I choose Doc over Jeff because Doc was just a more stable PG even if Jeff was more talented. Bibby had a tremendous short term impact but it lasted for only two seasons. 

Iso Joe and Smitty were neck and neck for me. Edge went to Iso just based on his clutch factor and he didn't drop off the face of the earth in the playoffs the way I felt Smitty did.

Korver had the most impact of Iso and Smitty but it was short lived and he wasn't as talented as the other two 

Nique is overrated to me and will always be but this list is ass at this position. I had to seriously consider Norman, Kukoc, Glenn Robinson, Bazemore, and Marvin. Nique was such a stable. My clear 2nd greatest Atlanta Hawk I've seen and 3rd overall Hawk behind Pettit and Horford.

DMC was by far the most impactful of the remaining players. Hunter's modern value just gets him over the others for me but if there is a position up for grabs, it's this one. In reality, Lou Hudson would be 2nd on this list with DMC 4th as well as John Drew as 3rd. Never saw Jumpin Joe Cladwell play. 

The PF position is the clearest one for me. Sap was 1st. Willis 2nd. Smoove 3rd. Didn't need much time to think. 

Horford is the goat 🐐 Atlanta Hawk for me. Anyone that knows me knows how I value Al's impact especially on possession by possession basketball which I find critical. 

Deke is always a clear #2 or #1 if I move Al to PF which was his best position to me early on. After Deke, the drop off is steep. I like Rollins more than the others even if I don't like Rollins game like that 

• Moderators
10 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

PG: Luka / Trae

SG: T-Mac / Vinsanity

SF: Nique / Smitty

PF: Gasol / Petit

Center: Mutombo / Horford

image.gif.bb8fe1db336f32532da543a408ec8dcd.gif

If you are going this route and including draft day trades you have made a huge miss.  How about Bill Russell?

• Moderators
Just now, ShooterSays said:

Wow, had no idea we even drafted Russell. That's wild! Oh what could have been...

We could have paired MVP and NBA Champion/Finals MVP Bob Pettit and MVP and NBA Champion/Finals MVP Bill Russell.  Could have been the greatest frontcourt in NBA history.

• Like 1