• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Lottery Bound

JayBirdHawk

37 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

@NBASupes You brought out the Tank Avatar, you must be hearing some really bad

The silence from Trae regarding this stroke of luck is telling. Ultimately, Trae's Player Option is two years away, and although we were fortunate with this pick, it will take time for that pick to develop. I doubt Trae has the patience to wait while aiming to win. Currently, it's a dire situation.

To be honest, this was no different a week ago or even two weeks ago. I was just being stupid and thinking maybe a miracle can happen and hoping people with their minds made up will have a change of heart. I know a lot of people will blame the FO but it's not as simple as that. The NBA is a business and it is what it is. Sometimes it comes from higher powers. 

At the end of the day, Atlanta will sell us that contending is most important but there was another team that said the same last year and we see where they are today. 

This will be sad because the damage this will do will be massive but this is a business and the NBA understands that. 

I accept my fault in this

Off the rumor mill

Washington likes both Risacher and Dillingham. 

Houston likes Sarr, Risacher, Matas Buzelis, and Holland. 

Spurs unknown at this time

Pistons are said to be high on Castle, Holland, and Matas. They really wanted Sarr. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

this bot evan sidery needs to banned from this site.. so sick of his fake news posts

He's not a bot. He's a highly connected to the Western conference teams journalist. Especially the ones in Texas, California, and Arizona. 

He's considered a up and comer within journalism. 

Edited by NBASupes

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

School em, wr.

No other team gets the #1 pick and have folks go, "YAAAAS!!! This is the PERFECT time to blow the team up and rebuild with some other picks everyone agrees aren't as good as in other years!"

Every other team sees the #1 pick as a means for enhancing what's already there. 

This is our Spurs moment, folks.  We have a playoff caliber team .... and we're adding the top pick!

(Or whatever we can get for the top pick, but that's another topic.) 

Doesn't matter if he's not a sure thing like Duncan was.  All he's gotta be is a starr in the role asked of him.

Do better, squawk. Yall got me being the voice of reason.  Smh 

I don't like it KG...do better 😂😂😂. Go back to you..IMG_0191.gif.c1e1ec2b57c967f05b96d422c29afcac.gif

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's not a bot. He's a highly connected to the Western conference teams journalist. Especially the ones in Texas, California, and Arizona. 

He's considered a up and comer within journalism. 

Whoa bro this is not it.. you have no clue then.. 

his account is an aggregator 

Edited by theheroatl

15 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Whoa bro this is not it.. you have no clue then.. 

his account is an aggregator 

Aggregators don't post original content. 

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Aggregators don't post original content. 

Show me an original article from Evan Sidery with original content, and good valid original sources that convinced you he had authority for you to support him so hard.

I'll wait....

[]

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Show me an original article from Evan Sidery with original content, and good valid original sources that convinced you he had authority for you to support him so hard.

I'll wait....

It's plain to see you are looking for support bias material for your ludicrous takes.

Ya'll said my takes on Young and Murray fit was ludicrous as well. 

So many people swore I would be wrong and of course, I was right. 

Ludicrous right? 

Man, if you think that man is an aggregate, you don't have a clue. He has articles on all the sites he's mentioned on his profile