• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 Movies I can't wait to see

Blunt91

I can't wait to see The Village which comes out July30th and Predator vs Alien which is scheduled for August 13th release. I am not exactly sure what exactly the village is suppose to be about but from the movie previews it looks pretty spooky. The same guy that directed Signs is directing this one. I liked signs which really wasn't suppose to be scary but had it's moments so I am pretty sure the Village should keep me on the edge. I have seen previews for Predator vs Alien and it's really a battle of the races or predators vs the races of Aliens. I think the Predator character is way cooler than Alien and wondered why they never had a Predator 3. Well what are your thoughts? I am sure some of you want to see these movies as well.

• Premium Member

Nothing on the radar looks great except:

The Manchurian Candidate, Oceans 12, and Borne Supremacy...

I was watching the first Borne movie the other day. I'm not a fan of all the eurocrap... But the movie was pretty entertaining.

I wonder if you can get selective amenesia?

• Moderators

I am looking forward to the Aliens v. Predator movie for nostalgia since the Predator I was excellent and the first two Aliens movies were all-time classics. The Ripley character from Aliens has always been my favorite movie heroine.

They didn't make another Predator because the second one sucked so badly.

• Premium Member

But dammit, I've got to see it anyway!!! I don't care if it was 2 hours straight, from open to close, of Aliens and Predators goin' balls to the walls. I'm gonna get a good buzz and a big-ass bucket of popcorn and I'm gonna be all up in that sh#t! Oh yeah, it's on.

Going to see the Village tommorrow. I can't hardly stand it man. It's to the point where I can't miss anything Shyamalan drops.

• Premium Member

...and I think you can buy an international version that's dubbed in english...but I want to see it on the big screen. My brother pirates movies out the ass, but how can you watch blockbusters like that? I can't do it man... I gotta be in the theater, with that jumbo widescreen, THX surround sound...

yea, i got a friend who pirates movies as well... lol

if its big MOVIES (like MATRIX), i prefer not to watch it "earlier" and just watch it at the movies...

but movies like CATWOMAN- u guys need to watch it on those pirated CDs... lol (for record sake- i watched catwoman in the big screen)