• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT's street jam

Anybody have any cool details?I wanted to go real bad.It sucks

that I don;t have my own car right now..well I do but it's a piece

of [censored] that never works right.

Was it cool??

JT is such a great guy. I was sitting in the parking lot in my car waiting for street jam. JT comes right up to my car and starts talking to me. He's total class act. He spent 1Hr 20 Min shooting with kids and having contests. JT played one on one with a kid. The little brat dribbled the ball right through JT's legs. I can tell that JT loves working with the kids. He also signed autographs and gave tickets to everyone for Sundays game. He asked me if I was going to game. Told him I wasn't sure cause I didn't get tickets yet. He held up 2 tickets and said "How 'Bout Now". Heck Yea!

He told me "Mike,I want to see you on Sunday if you arn't there I'm gonna give you a Mahorn Noggie" It just goes to show all the greedy players go to jail. Look at JT he is a star and he is not greedy,A.I. this guy is gonna put you out of buissness,and Marc Let me tell yea this guy is a great friend to have because he loves to work with other ppl to make them better.

I think these are some reasons JT will not be traded.I know we

have Dickau,but other than Rider we always look to have guys

that represent really well.

I've never actually seen JT in person, not even for 100 miles away. All I have seen and heard from this guy is good things. They say he is a great father, great person and is great with kids. As much as I can say that I have never met him, I think I can go on and on and on talking about what kind of person JT is. It will take so much to let JT leave the Hawks. You think Babs and management don't see what JT does in the community, of course they do. That front office see everything that goes on with their players. This is just a few examples of how JT is. We have a great group of guys from JT to Reef and all the other guys that do stuffs for the community. You go JT keep up the excellent and extraordinary things you are doing. JT for Mayor !!!

JT is gonna have a better career then A.I. because he isn't a thug and he doesn't beg for more money. I think in a couple of years he will be avaraging over 30ppg. JT has been really nice to me as you all know I am friends with all the players and coaches and JT is my best friends out of all of them.

Guest Walter

...you have to seriously consider the level of character, PR, and team leadership you are giving up and what likely lesser amount you are getting in return.

W

Some of you are saying we shouldn't trade JT because he does so many things in the community and he is a nice and friendly person,however Steve SMith was a man of high character and did things in the community as well but we still ended up trading him. I don't want to "Bust any body's bubble" but the part about JT giving away free tickets was probably already planned out by the Hawks marketing staff, the street Jam and giving away the tickets was away for him to "market" the charity game on sunday. I don't want to sound negative but come on you know JT didn't pay for those tickets out of his pocket. I am a JT fan also but I am simply being realistic about the whole deal.

every forum I am going in I am seeing you take personal offense to someone even considering trading JT or Reef. Then you turn around and insult them. Do you take offense to it when Babs himself says that nobody on the team is untouchable if it makes the team better?

You need to think before you get all hostile with people who havent even said anything to you like Blunt did above here.

World Famous? Trading Reef? Is this guy dumb or is it just me?

Don't hate! JT is the captain for this years team did you know that um......probably not!

Those are just two little quotes from you today in replies to 2 posters that havent said anything to you, and yet you go on and insult them. I am just saying to calm down otherwise you are going to start a bunch of flaming today.

well no matter how much we disagree with someones trade ideas that doesnt mean we should call them idiots or whatever. I can understand responding if someone attacks you or if someone attacks one of your beliefs (religion, politics, family, personal)......but its just a trade thought, nothing to get defensive over. Anyways, no biggie.....

Of course he didn't pay for those tickets. But I appreciate them no matter what. I'm sure JT donated a heck of alot more money to the fund than what it would cost for lets just say 500 tickets. But its not just the money. Its all the time he has invested over the last month or so. I know of atleast 6 different appearences in the last month to help promote the game.

Let me just say this. There were about 50 kids running around street jam that were just a happy as could be. I'm talkin' about kids that were even too young to even care who JT is. But there Jason was playing around with them having a ball.

I have also met Smitty many of times. Yes he does alot for community, but as far as personality. JT has a huge advantage. The only other athlete that I have seen that compares to JT is Cal Ripken.