• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We're awfully quiet after a win.

DJ_Money

Are we all still in shock over gettting our first W of the year? On the road, no less.

'Toine was the man tonight. 27 points, 8 boards, 7 assists, and the big shot that got us the game.

Al had a pretty good game. 17 points, 10 boards, 7 assists.

It was good to see our two scorers putting up big assists numbers...which means that somebody else finally stepped up.

We ended up with five players in double figures...Barry with 12, Drobnjak with 11, and KA finally realized that he wasn't Jacque Vaughn and put 17 on 7-12 shooting.

We were finally able to hold off a 2nd half run and put a game away in the final minutes. It feels good to get the first one off our chest.

What a way to follow that up with Timmy and the Spurs tomorrow night...but hey, if we can beat them in Stotts' first game as HC, why can't we pull off a massive upset tomorrow?

Alright...maybe that's being a bit too optimistic...

yea i was scared to see WALKER go to the line for 2 points.

i dont expect us to win against San Antonio. imo, they are the best team in the WEST. but if we put up a good fight, i'll be satisfied. and if they win, ill be HAPPY!

btw, i didnt catch the game til halfway through 2nd quarter. does anyone know why JCHILL wasnt playing?

Well I wouldn't say we put the game away, but we did hold off and win. As Kenny said after the game we shoulda won by at least 6 points. But a win is a win and its good to get the first one especially on the road.

27 Assists / 12 turnovers / 50% FG's

Good shooting and passing tonight made up for the lack of rebounding (-11).

Nice game lets keep it goin.

If you guys had lost the game...it would have been very painful.

It was a good learning experience just holding a team off.

The next similiar game, hopefull your team will have learned from their mistakes and win the game comfortably...that's what you guys have to look for the next time out.

other than those late missed free throws I was impressed with his hustle and physical play in the paint. He really bodied up Magloire and the whole team played better in the paint. I also liked Price as the color man. He seemed a natural for someone with little to no experience behind the mike. Even KA said he knew he had to shoot better with Price watching the game in person. Maybe we need Price calling the games more often. The vets played alot of minutes last night so I would expect the rooks to play more tonight and I would not be surprised if we are blown out tonight. The ups and downs of a rebuilding team.

I thought he did a very good job of explaining things and he was a lot more technical in his analysis than Grant Long has been. Props to Jaywalker for telling us a while back that this would be the case. I'm still getting used to Bob Neal and Long or Price but so far, their doing a pretty good job. I can't believe I'm saying it but I do miss Rathbun and The Stinger a little though.