• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The draft

falc82

One thing I didn't know was that we have 3 2nd rounders in this draft. Now these could be valuable to us because this is a deep draft. Now we owe Charlotte one of our 2nds because of Drobs, I just don't know if it has to be ours. (I hope not) I'd like to see a PG like Aaron Miles or Thomas from ND and a PF like Wayne Simeon or Lawerence Roberts, or a HS guy like Andray Blatche should they drop. The 2nd round was good to us last year, and this year it has the potential to be good to us again.

Will had a good game today scoring 28pts. I know he isn't a true pointguard but he could be to us what Ben Gordon is to this current Bulls team. I think that he plays with the flash that people in Atlanta want to see. Imagine Josh Childrss running the break with Bynum on his left and Josh Smith to his right.

Being a Tech alumn, I've watched this guy play quite a bit. I have no idea how he has become a fairly good player. I never would've predicted it in his first 2 years. He has a strange body type (short neck?), and doesn't look that athletic. He's kind of short (maybe 6'?), but he can actually dunk. The thing I like about Will is that he plays very hard, he's very courageous, and he is clutch.

That said, he's nowhere close to Ben Gordon, and I don't think he'll even be drafted unless he has a big tournament (which is possible).

Here's to hoping Will and Luke both make it in the league, but I hope we don't burn a pick on either one. We can do better than Will Bynum.

I don't know what you guys are watching, but Bynum is certainly worth a 2nd at the worst. He is aggressive and strong. As a matter of fact I was talking to some people in the professional circles who think he's as strong as most NBA guards right now. You're drafting for what he could bring in the future, and I happen to think that his future is very bright off the bench.

Have any of you watched his crossover and ankle breaking moves? It's almost comical to watch lesser guards play him. I happen to think he'll be a nice player in the NBA.

Bynum will not be drafted because he is only 6' and is not a point guard. He is too short to be a starting shooting guard and does not shoot well enough anyway. He doesn't even make .30% of his college three pointers. If I was going to go after a tweener guard in this draft I rather have Daniel Ewing, BJ Elder or Luther Head - all show more ability to handle the point on a part time basis, both are bigger and both shoot better.